Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > New England
  The Tire Rack

Old 10-13-2012, 09:22 AM   #1
seth_man

Drives: 08 Liftback
ADSI Auto-x 10/21/12

Here is the Email that was sent out to everyone on the Advanced Driving and Security mailing list. Since im the only Yaris to ever come race here I figured I would share it so some of you new englanders can come run their car.

heres a video of one of my laps from last months event.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heRITEuzZO0

This is open to everyone, no helmets required unless you have an open top car. very laid back group of people, it will be tons of fun.

Quote:
Attention Autocrossers and Race Enthusiasts:

First of all, we'd like to thank everyone who helped make our Open House event a success! We were so pleased with the turn out, in spite of the inclement weather!! It was great to see so many new faces, and have so many people come out to try our Autocross! We hope many of you will continue to attend our Autocross events or even try our full day classes!!

Our next Autocross, on October 21, will be a special charity event benefiting SIDS research at Children's Hospital Boston. Help us support this great cause by,

RACING AWAY SIDS

in honor of

Tegan Rae Laroche

(6/23/10-10/20/10)

As you may, or may not know, this is a cause that hits close to home in the ADSI family. Catie, ADSI's manager, lost her first born daughter, Tegan, to SIDS almost two years ago. SIDS, or Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, is the unexplained death of an infant under one year of age. There are no warning signs, reasons, or ways to tell how/why this happens, and that is why research is our only hope for answers. Dr. Hannah Kinney of Boston Children's Hospital is the world leader in SIDS research and has continuously made strides to find answers. With our help, Dr. Kinney can continue her ground breaking research and hopefully someday find a solution.

With that said, we hope to see many of you at our October autocross to help support this great cause! We will be running both, our full day and half day programs. The full day program is from 8am to 5pm for $250, lunch included. The half day runs from 12pm-5pm for $125.

**Unlike last month's open house event, the gate will NOT be open all day. In order to participate you need to meet in our facility's parking lot at 35 Belver Ave, North Kingstown, RI 02852. Registration starts 30 minutes prior to event time! Full- day participants should arrive at 7:30am and Half-day participants should arrive at 11:30am**

If you received this email twice, or no longer want to be on our mailing list, please respond to this email to let me know. We just merged two email list and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Any other questions/concerns please feel free to contact me, Catie.

Thanks, Catie

Catherine A. Laroche
Manager
Advanced Driver Training;
High Performance Driving School;
Advanced Driving & Security, Inc.
35 Belver Ave. North Kingstown, RI 02852
(401) 269-9349 cell
(401) 294-1600 phone
(401) 294-7600 fax
seth_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 01:11 AM   #2
derickveliz2

Drives: Yaris Sedan "S"
Wow! that looks like fun! I guess I need a new set of tires!

Can I keep playing my music in action? LOL

Let us know for coming events, I would like to check them out.

D.