Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Third Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Third Gen Yaris General Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 03-14-2012, 03:46 PM   #109
XyresicPsych

Drives: 2012 Super White LE 3dr
tein s techs. had it on the alignment rack at school today, the damn hydraulic lifts would barely clear haha.. they would, but by mm's... but it touched the nose just a little going on
XyresicPsych is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 04:54 PM   #110
CPALK719

Drives: 2012 toyota yaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioshi View Post
Looks awesome. :)

Be careful around here though with tints on front windows..
Another member and myself will share our story with you at the meet.

I also did the tints after a 3 weeks owning car. But now front tint is removed lol.

Cant wait to see it in person.
thats common sense... regardless of what state you live in. you can not have your entire front window tinted. that is of course if you have a doctor's note handy to show the officer, whos about to ticket you for having that done.
Old 03-16-2012, 11:28 AM   #111
Kioshi
Heart Up! Vitz

Drives: トヨタ Vitz
not mine, but found a Japanese blog w/ a 2012 Yaris RS owner for everyone :)

Blog - http://minkara.carview.co.jp/userid/198015/blog/p7/
Kioshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 04:02 PM   #112
CPALK719

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioshi View Post
not mine, but found a Japanese blog w/ a 2012 Yaris RS owner for everyone :)

Blog - http://minkara.carview.co.jp/userid/198015/blog/p7/
that is fucking bad ass !!!!!
Old 03-19-2012, 11:13 PM   #113
Ladbrox

Drives: Toyota Yaris 2012
Hey guys, I just registered, I will get a few pics on my one month old baby, but no leather seats ( here in sweden it tends to be super cold, so it's no point having leather especially during winter, and I do not like to use the heater for my bum ) it's white, with alloy rims for winter season, and the black ones Toyota had to offer in the broschuer ( great typo I know but I'm not too picky ^^ ) which I will mount in a week or two so I will get a before and after , also gonna instal the wing which toyota had to offer later ( which I'm considering of tinting in carbon fiber to sorta break off the white balance, to match the black rims) also going to tint the windows ( unforntually here in sweden we are not allowed to even do Front with 5% so it's only rear.

Though of all the guys that showed interior pics only JayGee Had the massive display like I have. JayGee you happen to have the Active package on the car ( as far as I can tell they came out in four different versions , with style being the top of the range ) and you other guys without the display did you buy the comfort or did Toyota decide to give that massive display in few countries?
Ladbrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 11:27 PM   #114
CanIHazYarisHatch?

Drives: 2012 Yaris 3-door w/5-speed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladbrox View Post
Hey guys, I just registered, I will get a few pics on my one month old baby, but no leather seats ( here in sweden it tends to be super cold, so it's no point having leather especially during winter, and I do not like to use the heater for my bum ) it's white, with alloy rims for winter season, and the black ones Toyota had to offer in the broschuer ( great typo I know but I'm not too picky ^^ ) which I will mount in a week or two so I will get a before and after , also gonna instal the wing which toyota had to offer later ( which I'm considering of tinting in carbon fiber to sorta break off the white balance, to match the black rims) also going to tint the windows ( unforntually here in sweden we are not allowed to even do Front with 5% so it's only rear.

Though of all the guys that showed interior pics only JayGee Had the massive display like I have. JayGee you happen to have the Active package on the car ( as far as I can tell they came out in four different versions , with style being the top of the range ) and you other guys without the display did you buy the comfort or did Toyota decide to give that massive display in few countries?
Welcome, my friend. I have heard great things about Sweden. I really should go visit Europe someday.

Great having another member!
CanIHazYarisHatch? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 10:51 AM   #115
Thirty-Nine
Small cars are a big deal

Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback
Send a message via AIM to Thirty-Nine
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPALK719 View Post
that is fucking bad ass !!!!!
QFT!!!!111

Best looking '12 I've seen.
Thirty-Nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 08:02 PM   #116
Ladbrox

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanIHazYarisHatch? View Post
Welcome, my friend. I have heard great things about Sweden. I really should go visit Europe someday.

Great having another member!
Thanks mate, I've been in and out frequently the past 24 hours, seems like you have got a rather nice set up here and good people, but most importantly, a whole ton of awesome Yarisness ;)

Don't know what you've heard, but weather probably isn't one of them , car is as of today 1 month old, and as it snows here quite a lot ( not this year though, enough for gravel to destroy a little bit of my beauties colour in the front bumper ) So yeah, owning a car here during winter sucks really, cracks in windshield , colour getting chipped off, but at least it gives us reasons to not slack on washing it, otherwise the salt and all the dirt gets to it, and we do need to keep our beauties clean and fresh now don't we ;)

Last edited by Ladbrox; 03-20-2012 at 08:05 PM. Reason: About sweden
Old 03-21-2012, 02:54 AM   #117
CanIHazYarisHatch?

Quote:
Thanks mate, I've been in and out frequently the past 24 hours, seems like you have got a rather nice set up here and good people, but most importantly, a whole ton of awesome Yarisness ;)

Don't know what you've heard, but weather probably isn't one of them , car is as of today 1 month old, and as it snows here quite a lot ( not this year though, enough for gravel to destroy a little bit of my beauties colour in the front bumper ) So yeah, owning a car here during winter sucks really, cracks in windshield , colour getting chipped off, but at least it gives us reasons to not slack on washing it, otherwise the salt and all the dirt gets to it, and we do need to keep our beauties clean and fresh now don't we ;)
You bet.

A small price to live in a civilized country like Sweden.
Old 03-21-2012, 09:08 AM   #118
Ladbrox

Reconsider your civilized, aye in papers it's civilized alright, but you'd be surprised how many tools exist here, especially on the roads... You'll find more tools driving than in a mechanics toolbox...it's pathetic really.
Old 03-22-2012, 03:54 AM   #119
CanIHazYarisHatch?

Quote:
Reconsider your civilized, aye in papers it's civilized alright, but you'd be surprised how many tools exist here, especially on the roads... You'll find more tools driving than in a mechanics toolbox...it's pathetic really.
I never said I thought it was perfect. Just awesome.
Old 03-22-2012, 02:53 PM   #120
Kioshi
Heart Up! Vitz

another one for you guys...this person has the GAZOO edition of the 2012 Vitz in Japan.
Lots of goodies for you guys to mod/convert ;)

Blog - http://minkara.carview.co.jp/userid/687427/blog/p6/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg p1 (46).jpg (83.6 KB, 690 views)
File Type: jpg p1 (43).jpg (73.1 KB, 690 views)
Old 03-22-2012, 03:15 PM   #121
Kioshi
Heart Up! Vitz

excited ? Rallying the new car already, probably for the Vitz Rally races

Old 03-22-2012, 03:38 PM   #122
CPALK719

i like those tails on the JDM vitz.
Old 03-22-2012, 03:41 PM   #123
Kioshi
Heart Up! Vitz

in a few more months you can import RS tail lights, they are like those with maybe less clear parts since that is for Gazoo.

In 2007, people were importing RS Tails for the 2nd generation Yaris here.
Old 03-23-2012, 09:38 PM   #124
Ladbrox

Those Vitz are super awesome :o
Old 03-23-2012, 09:43 PM   #125
Ladbrox

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanIHazYarisHatch? View Post
I never said I thought it was perfect. Just awesome.
Depends , aye, it's good on a few things truth be told, but being raised both in Greece and Sweden... Greece anyday, just a shame the economy is...yeah not to much into politics and I'll keep my political comment at bay.
Old 03-24-2012, 02:39 AM   #126
CanIHazYarisHatch?

Quote:
Depends , aye, it's good on a few things truth be told, but being raised both in Greece and Sweden... Greece anyday, just a shame the economy is...yeah not to much into politics and I'll keep my political comment at bay.
I can't say I blame you. I also want to visit Greece one day. But my top three are Germany, Italy, and Sweden.