Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > New YARIS Purchase Forum
  The Tire Rack

Old 08-17-2010, 01:42 AM   #181
Sleepwalker
Hopes & Dreams

Drives: 2010 Yaris YR Hatch
Send a message via MSN to Sleepwalker
2010 YR Hatchback with tinted windows, genuine floor mats and bootliner, 5 speed manual, all for $14,990 drive away. Helps that my stepfather is the finance manager of my local Toyota.
Sleepwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 07:07 PM   #182
smikutel

Drives: Yaris 3 dr hatch back
2010 3 door hatch back

I got the three door with power pack - power doors, windows, alarm and keyfob, driving / fog lights floor mats and life time warranty (set to see if this is of any value), tint, and a few other things that came with the car. the car final cost was about $15,500 out the door with Florida tax tag and title included in this out the door price. I paid a little under MSRP

The dealership was a bunch of shit head thieves that is the one thing I hate about Toyota in Florida the dealers I have delt with in the Jacksonville, Florida area are very crooked and the mechanics are scary than the sales people.

Avoid KeithPierson Toyota at all costs.

I have always like the car but the dealers are assholes. At least the cars are reliable and I have to spend little face time with the dealers.

I really wonder how much money they make on these cars. This crooked sales men say they make $50 but that is a load of crap. They have to make at least $3,0000 to $4,000 selling cars below MSRP on a Yaris. I mean these showrooms are high overhead and the profit margins on little small cars have to be at least 12% or they could not pay those high commisions and all the financing notes on those fancy palaces toyota dealers are buiding with airconditioned service bays. THey do get hold back and stairstep payments and this would have to be factored into the gross sale price. THey must make 30% profit margins on those fat mac daddy vehicles like the large SUV's and higher margin vehicles.

They make fat profits, are exempt from federal reporting laws and we feel it in the ass everytime a new car is purchased.
smikutel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 07:11 PM   #183
smikutel

Drives: Yaris 3 dr hatch back
How does the Austrialian dollar convert to US ?
smikutel is offline   Reply With Quote