Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Old 06-29-2009, 05:43 PM   #19
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
^ GOOD KIWI SENSIBILITY THERE
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
cali yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 09:59 PM   #20
rhino5

Drives: '08 hatchback, '90 325i 'e30'
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTScott View Post
To make the fogs work with hi or lo beam with the OEM headlight stalk with the fog light switch, snip the orange wire going to pin 4 on the stalk connector, tape or wirenut them so they won't touch anything, and then ground pin 4 at the connector. Once you do that, the fogs will come on regardless of headlight mode.

Attachment 25362
Thank you. Exactly what I was looking for.
rhino5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 01:43 AM   #21
Split

Drives: 2008 Yaris Sedan
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamago View Post
exactly. every manufacturer in the WORLD does this.. you might as well complain because we're taught that cell phones should be turned off while flying
lol i got owned. during the day i actually remote-desktop to my computer at home and browse the net from there so that the web filter at work wont pick it up. its so damn slow times that i type sometimes a whole sentence before it appears on the screen, and i am left kind of guessing if i typed the right word on or not. ie) i'll make mistakes while typing, hit backspace a few times, type some more.. the whole time assuming my keystrokes will add up the sentence i hoped for. i'm not THAT un-educated.. although i am quite disablited.
Split is offline   Reply With Quote