Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Old 06-30-2018, 12:02 PM   #1
Gideon
★weeaboo★

Drives: 2008 Bayou LB
Projector Retrofit Headlights - $400 Shipped (US)

Went through storage and totally forgot I had these.

TYC headlights that I converted to projectors with a Morimoto Mini D2S Stage III kit.

Includes:

- Headlights (duh) w/3500k XB H1 HIDs installed
- 2 x 3Five SS ballasts and wiring harness

$400 Shipped in the US

Simple plug and play set-up. (The driver's side connector for the projector (actuates the shield to go from low->high) is damaged, I yanked the plug out from the wire when disconnecting everything so you'll need to do some stripping of the wire to connect it sans-plug)

Otherwise headlights are in good condition, minus some flaking of the clear coat and you can see from the picture the passenger headlight's front mounting bracket has a piece missing, still mounts up fine though.

Projector cut off:

On the car:

FYI: I do not recommend these if your car is lowered a ton in the front with coilovers/bags. I removed them after I took a job where I had to commute at night on the highway because with my front dumped as low as it is the low beam throw was not satisfactory for my tastes even with the adjustment screws maxed out. (High beams obviously were fine)

Also goes without saying that they're being sold as-is. They worked when I pulled them off a couple years ago, but with my car for sale I don't have time to install them to test.
Gideon is offline   Reply With Quote