Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Old 09-17-2007, 08:20 PM   #19
88ShelbyZ

Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris
Send a message via AIM to 88ShelbyZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroman View Post
I can tell you for a fact that even with $6,700 damage they won't total it out. Know from experience.
Damn. Does it still feel the same after the repair? I'm worried about getting it back and it driving like crap. Although, even with the damage it still felt solid.

Oh, and the other guy's insurance company accepted Liability, so all is well. Even paying my deductable.
Old 09-17-2007, 08:30 PM   #20
sherryberry

Drives: 07 Blazing Blue Yaris
Send a message via AIM to sherryberry Send a message via MSN to sherryberry Send a message via Yahoo to sherryberry
no car is the same after repairs... but i'm glad you don't have to pay.

-Said by me during a game of Cranium.
sherryberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 08:38 PM   #21
black2yaris
The Man In Black Lives

Drives: Black Sand Pearl L/B 'o7
I think yer neck hurts ,don't it? File a medical claim for soft tissue damage & tell them you have problems concintrating in school due to the pain . try to settle medical for the difference of what you paid for yer Yaris & what the damage is .. then sell the wrecked car & buy a 'o8 s model Hatchback & throw some options on it that you couldn't afford on the wrecked one .. Like side air-bags & ABS .... Ya got them by the Balls here soo squeeze hard & get a new car

But get a Black Hatchback this time ..

L O L ...
2007 2 door hatchback in Black Sand Pearl, A/T,rear spoiler,front & rear JDM badges,TRD CAI,TRD rear sway bar,exhaust tip,sill protectors,heximats,under dash blue LED's,short rubber ant,rear bumper protector,Toyota thin 7 spoke alloy wheels,pwr pkg,ABS,side curtain airbags,rear defogger,fog lights,mud guards,TYC tail lights,shift knob,tint all windows,security sys,keyless entry,clear paint protection all exposed front surfaces,TRD fuel cap,rubber dash & g/b mats
black2yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 10:46 PM   #22
Black Yaris
der Zeck

Drives: '05 Audi A4 1.8t quattro
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherryberry View Post
no car is the same after repairs... but i'm glad you don't have to pay.
no problems with mine after the wreck... just a loose nut behind the wheel, but that has always been there
Old 09-18-2007, 09:35 AM   #23
stuffy

Drives: 06 yaris 5-dr le man
Quote:
Originally Posted by black2yaris View Post
I think yer neck hurts ,don't it? File a medical claim for soft tissue damage & tell them you have problems concintrating in school due to the pain . try to settle medical for the difference of what you paid for yer Yaris & what the damage is .. then sell the wrecked car & buy a 'o8 s model Hatchback & throw some options on it that you couldn't afford on the wrecked one .. Like side air-bags & ABS .... Ya got them by the Balls here soo squeeze hard & get a new car

But get a Black Hatchback this time ..

L O L ...
yes, honesty is the best policy
stuffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 10:39 AM   #24
Wine

Drives: New Vios/belta
honestly, fist time i saw ur car, i thought it was some pics from movies (transformers)

sorry for that hope everthing okay
Wine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 09:57 AM   #25
YarisGirl82
His Name is "Chub" =o)

Drives: '08 Yaris 3 Dr LB Meteorite
Send a message via Yahoo to YarisGirl82
Time For The '08! I'd push for it, otherwise, you'll always wonder if yours is 100% fixed, not worth the worry, plus, you'll know it's perfect, and probably get it sooner than waiting to have yours fixed. Just a thought, I'd want a new one. Glad to hear you're ok, I got t-boned by a cop, he blamed it on me, it's still on my ins, and it's been 5 yrs, wicked sucks.
YarisGirl82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 01:58 PM   #26
Masteraal

Drives: Black Yaris YRS 3dr Manual
frontal airbags dont go off unless u actually get hit from the front.. and sometimes side/curtains dont go off if you get hit on a strange angle. i know its odd.. i read the manual the other day and was baffled..whats the point if it doesnt go off! i didnt get 7 airbags for nothing!
Masteraal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 02:02 PM   #27
sherryberry

Drives: 07 Blazing Blue Yaris
Send a message via AIM to sherryberry Send a message via MSN to sherryberry Send a message via Yahoo to sherryberry
if the airbags went off.. sometimes it might have done more damage. I remember my first accident when the air bag went off.. it burnt like my face a lil bit and it was hurting and i just hated that whole feel of it. and I am pretty sure I'd still be alive without it.

-Said by me during a game of Cranium.
sherryberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 02:40 PM   #28
mikeb25

Drives: Liftback S soon
Sorry, that really sucks,
but judging from the photos the damage isn't that bad at all. There's no way it's gonna be totaled. It will be a PITA to be without your car while it gets fixed but they should do a good job and you'll never know there was any damage.
mikeb25 is offline   Reply With Quote