Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-24-2013, 12:36 PM   #1
bad
Winterizing

Drives: 2010 Toyota Yaris Hatchback
Question CrimeStopper Remote Start DIY

Hello,

I am a electronics technician who has successfully installed a cruise control using CTScott's instruction manual and kit. I bought a Crimestopper remote start & keyless entry kit. It is more confusing than I expected.

I attached all the documents that it came with in two Adobe files. The one file starts off with a front and back of a 8 x 11 sheet of paper. It is followed by two little packets that I flipped thru the pages to scan, but pages 22 thru 28 of the one packet got cut off. That is why there is a second file which has pages 22 thru 28.

I am competent in electrical assembly, but I don't understand what half of the references in these documents are. Any help would be greatly appreciated, but if it could be in the form of an instruction manual similar to CTScott's cruise control instructions, I am sure that I could be successful.

Please let me know if you can see the files, or if you need me to do anything to fix them for you.

Thank you very much in advance!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Crime Stopper -22thru28.pdf (1.28 MB, 79 views)
File Type: pdf Crime Stopper 22thru28.pdf (374.6 KB, 28 views)

Tags
crimestopper, diy, remote entry, remote lock, remote start