Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2012, 05:15 PM   #1
Chico101

Drives: 07 Yaris RS
18in. TRD Wheels.

check other my Thread !!! http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39349

Last edited by Chico101; 05-02-2012 at 04:49 PM.
Old 04-22-2012, 05:29 PM   #2
WeeYari

Drives: 06 Polar White 5dr, 13 Soul 4u
People on a forum want to read about product and see pics. Not pick up a phone.

Just Sayin'

GLWS
Old 04-22-2012, 09:05 PM   #3
DeathBeard

Drives: 2010 Yaris S
what he said

Proverbs 16:9
Old 04-23-2012, 09:40 AM   #4
Form>Function

Drives: 07 Flint Sedan
We need stricter FS thread rules

Old 04-23-2012, 09:49 AM   #5
suckerface
#1 Lemming

Drives: Light Blue '08 Yaris
Agreed. Too many people with <5 posts on the forum trying to sell stuff. Should lock the thread until you get X amount of posts or a referral.
Old 04-23-2012, 10:35 AM   #6
pennyracer
boydstir

Drives: 08 yaris liftback
Send a message via AIM to pennyracer Send a message via Yahoo to pennyracer
some of you would bitch if you were hung with a new rope the dude is just giving a little heads up for someone looking for a 18 trd wheels cut the fellow member some slack
Old 04-23-2012, 10:45 AM   #7
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Drives: C300 / Del Sol
Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyracer View Post
some of you would bitch if you were hung with a new rope the dude is just giving a little heads up for someone looking for a 18 trd wheels cut the fellow member some slack
You say that because you perhaps aren't interested but there may be others that are asking them selfs some questions like:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico101 View Post
(619)890-0728
Tires? Conditions of tires? Size of tires?

Conditions of the wheels? Need paint? Bent? Scratches? Cracks?

And foremost the PRICE and PICs

With just a number only 2 things can happen ether you don't get any calls which would be because the lack of info OR get shitloads of calls of msgs asking about all the questions he should have, it's only wasting his time, if he had it posted he won't get the dumb texts or calls just asking for price conditions ect. ect.
Old 04-23-2012, 11:07 AM   #8
pennyracer
boydstir

If people are truly interested they would pick up the phone and get all the info its not to hard or just wait for someone to drop a full set in there lap. the post does lack some details but the phone number is a hell of a start to find a set of trd wheels that are no longer in production . that's the problem with the youngsters these days lack of drive and person to person communication skills not texting or emails its very in-personable with time it consumed complaining the phone call could have been placed then if one wants to share the info you would have it to do so

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw07gt
All of your junk is slow and you couldn't regulate the backside of my ballsack if I gave you an AR15 and 13 border patrol agents. YA I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOUR RIDE FEEL FREE TO SHOW WHAT YOU HAVE OR HAVE NOT ?
Old 04-23-2012, 11:12 AM   #9
matthewai

Drives: it is kinda stock
wellp at least we got a free prank phone number hotline.....
Old 04-23-2012, 11:15 AM   #10
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewai View Post
wellp at least we got a free prank phone number hotline.....
Lol
Old 04-23-2012, 11:17 AM   #11
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Quote:
If people are truly interested they would pick up the phone and get all the info its not to hard or just wait for someone to drop a full set in there lap. the post does lack some details but the phone number is a hell of a start to find a set of trd wheels that are no longer in production . that's the problem with the youngsters these days lack of drive and person to person communication skills not texting or emails its very in-personable with time it consumed complaining the phone call could have been placed then if one wants to share the info you would have it to do so

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw07gt
All of your junk is slow and you couldn't regulate the backside of my ballsack if I gave you an AR15 and 13 border patrol agents. YA I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOUR RIDE FEEL FREE TO SHOW WHAT YOU HAVE OR HAVE NOT ?
Step one recognize you was wrong.

Now as to my sig. Not sure what you did there lol, care to elaborate?
Old 04-23-2012, 11:22 AM   #12
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

This is a example on how to:

If you the OP is confused or well to lazy

http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/sho...ht=Wheels+sale
Old 04-23-2012, 11:29 AM   #13
Form>Function

Drives: 07 Flint Sedan
^^^ ding ding ding ^^^

Old 04-23-2012, 11:36 AM   #14
pennyracer
boydstir

nobody is wrong here. something to consider if you want something bad enough you would be hot on the phone if that's all the lead you have to go on im sure the guy gets the point more info for the people with no phone service but can email and text and complain not everyone is perfect as some here i guess hell of way to treat a new member any rules written about that ?
Old 04-23-2012, 11:44 AM   #15
DeathBeard

Drives: 2010 Yaris S
They should make it a rule that you need to post pictures of what your selling, this certainly seems reasonable.

Proverbs 16:9
Old 04-23-2012, 11:46 AM   #16
pennyracer
boydstir

okay i talked to elie about the rims but dang it my keyboard is broke cant tell you what i found out other than if i want them i now have all the info to make my decision man that was so hard i whooped better go take a nap now
Old 04-23-2012, 12:43 PM   #17
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Quote:
okay i talked to elie about the rims but dang it my keyboard is broke cant tell you what i found out other than if i want them i now have all the info to make my decision man that was so hard i whooped better go take a nap now
You should old man ;)
Old 04-23-2012, 03:53 PM   #18
suckerface
#1 Lemming

Drives: Light Blue '08 Yaris
If you're taking the time to put your phone number on a publicly available forum (which is not smart, IMO), why couldn't you take time to post up some more specifics? I can understand not getting pics, not everyone has a phone/camera to upload them, or even time, but adding 1 more sentence with some specifics? If you can't do that, it's just being lazy, or you really don't give 2 sh*ts about selling them. You're more likely to get calls if you at least put a price. I'd call if it was only $200, but for $2000, I'm not going to waste either of our times.

Also, with only 2 posts, and again, no further info, who says this won't be a scam and you get ripped off?

It's things like this that make me gravitate to MI more than YW. "Old" members are constantly bitching at each other, always wanting the "1 up" on the argument. If everyone got over themselves and had something helpful to contribute, this site could go back to the way it was.

/threadjack