Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2015, 01:24 PM   #1
Freestylin

Drives: 09 Blizzard Pearl RS LB
FS: Various Parts from a 2009 Yaris Hatchback

Hi All,

I recently did a Vitz conversion to my N/A 2009 Yaris Hatchback and have some miscellaneous parts that I no longer need:

- OEM USDM Crash Bar (3 pieces). Comes with horizontal beam and the two accordion pieces at the end
- OEM driver side fender liner (brand new)
- OEM larger washer fluid reservoir (Canadian spec)
- OEM 2009+ RS front lip (blizzard pearl in color) - SOLD!
- OEM 2009+ RS rear bumper with lip (blizzard pearl in color) - SOLD!
- OEM Yaris 2009+ tail lights
- OEM Yaris HB exhaust
- OEM Yaris header
- OEM Yaris crank pulley
- OEM Yaris springs
- OEM Yaris struts/shocks
- OEM Yaris air intake
- OEM Yaris 2009+ driver side headlight
- Miata fender flares with rivets shaved (blizzard pearl in color). Fits Yaris.
- Brand new TK V3 eyelids for hatchback
- Brand new Scion XB fender flares. 2 sets of the front pair to fit the Yaris Hatch. For examples of it installed, please see Garm's old car.
- Resonators off a Nitto midpipe
- H4 projector lenses (not sure of brand)

Please note that my car only has about 10,000km total. It been sitting in my garage for most of its lifetime.

Pictures will follow shortly. Not sure of asking price for each item at the moment, so please PM me an offer if interested. I will also be adding more items to the list once I remember what I have missed.

Thanks!
“On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high.” ― Ayrton Senna

Last edited by Freestylin; 01-17-2015 at 05:22 PM.
Freestylin is offline   Reply With Quote