Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Cars for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Old 08-09-2017, 04:04 PM   #1
white_rice

Drives: 2008 Toyota Yaris LE
Send a message via MSN to white_rice
Cool 2008 Toyota Yaris LE Hatchback 5 speed

I am the original owner of this 2008 Toyota Yaris LE Hatchback. It is probably one of the cleanest of its kind you will find. I am a huge car enthusiast and maintain my vehicles very well. The car has approximately 233,000KM as of this moment. We just had a baby, so I had to get into something bigger. This is the only reason I'm even considering selling this vehicle.

No accidents.

Professionally detailed every Spring, so car is spotless - both inside, and out.

Car has had regular oil changes every 5,000KM since driven off the lot. It's also been undercoated every fall with a medium density oil spray. The underbody of the vehicle clearly displays this. I also have been using Redline MT-90 synthetic transmission fluid since the beginning.

The car came factory equipped with most options, including power everything, A/C, 6 disc in dash changer, etc.. Any options that it did not come with were later added by a licensed mechanic. Vehicle now has Toyota OEM cruise control, foglamps, and intermittent front wipers. This includes all factory components and stalks and switches, etc..

Recently replaced all brakes including front and back. Also brand new battery and brand new alternator. Spark plugs were also recently replaced with NGK IX Iridiums. I also replaced both front complete wiper arms with new Toyota OEM due to bubbling paint.

The vehicle will come fully certified and e-tested. The only thing worth mentioning is a crack across the lower front windshield which I'll be replacing prior to the safety.

Car also comes with a complete set of summer wheels with 15" Motegi Traklite Racing Rims in a gunmetal finish. Wrapped in Hankook Ventus V2 Concept 205/50/15 performance tires. Also comes with complete winter setup including 14" Toyota OEM steel wheels wrapped in Michelin X-ICE Xi3 175/65/14 winter tires.

I had the entire car repainted at BK Custom Coatings in Brantford in September 2013 to give it a fresh shiny look again. This paint/body shop is very well known for doing top notch quality, and the finish shows. Entire car was repainted top to bottom.

The following is a list of several of the upgrades that I've done. Some cosmetic, some performance. I only use top grade products as I keep my vehicles were a long number of years and don't want to replace cheap stuff.

- Viper 4606V Remote Starter (Installed @ Audio Heaven in Toronto)
- Toyota OEM Heavy Duty All Weather Floor Mats
- Solargard True Grey 20% Window Tint (Lifetime warranty)
- Microimageonline Center Console / Arm Rest
- K&N Typhoon Short Ram Intake w/ Reusable K&N Filter
- DC Sports Stainless Steel Exhaust System
- DC Sports 4-1 One Piece Ceramic Header
- TRD Sport Lowering Suspension Kit (Struts, Shocks & Springs)
- TRD Rear Sway Bar
- TRD Leather Shift Knob
- Aluminum Front Upper Strut Brace
- Microimageonline Front Bumper Sports Grille
- 15" Motegi Trak Lite 5-Star Lightweight Racing Wheels in Gunmetal Grey with Polished Deep Dish Lip (Also includes all Tuner lugs)

I've been told by several people that this is one of the best looking and best sounding Yaris' that they have ever heard. For a small little car, it turns a lot of heads and has a beautiful exhaust tone. Prior to selling I would also need to remove my Smart Start module from the car to transfer into my new vehicle.

$5600.00 OBO, cert. and tested.

white_rice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 04:30 PM   #2
ern-diz

Drives: 2007 Liftback
Mr. Rice! Love it lol.

Looks a clean ride; GLWS!

On Wheelwell
ern-diz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 12:11 PM   #3
pktrkt

Drives: Yaris 5dr HB
Looks great! Willing to sell any parts?
pktrkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 07:33 PM   #4
white_rice

Price drop to $4500 !!!
Old 01-02-2018, 01:51 AM   #5
pktrkt

Drives: Yaris 5dr HB
Still for sale?
pktrkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 05:25 AM   #6
white_rice

Yes and sorry Pm was full on here. Please email me for quicker response at white_rice@rogers.com

Thanks!