Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 08-26-2006, 07:13 AM   #1
hasher22
Look mum no stars!!

Drives: Toyota Yaris 06
Send a message via MSN to hasher22
Buying One Specific Part....

hey guys, i was just wondering if i can buy one specific part of a part. lol if you guys know what im sayin...

I fucked up my passenger side headlight cover and i dont want to pay 400AUD for the whole headlight. I just need the cover and the white thing attached to it!!

does anyone know if i can just buy that part? or ring anyone who can get me it?? i really really really really need it.......

really....

really...

really need it.....

hasher22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 09:40 AM   #2
Katana

Drives: Yaris LB 1.3lt 06
Send a message via MSN to Katana Send a message via Yahoo to Katana
In Greece, I had tried to do the same thing with my old Yaris's headlights and I ended up buying all of it...Sorry...
Katana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 09:57 AM   #3
Chris07LB
Super Moderator

Drives: Yaris Liftback
They ONLY come sold as a complete assy.

You wont find any dealer selling the cover by itself.

Best bet would be to find a wrecked Yaris (good luck!), or wait a little, I'm sure eBay will have some ricer style replacement lights out soon, and you can just remove the cover off one... I also have seen oem single headlights being sold used on eBay as well.

........yes it will still cost ya, but know where near what a factory oem complete headlight assy. would!
Chris07LB is offline   Reply With Quote