Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > New YARIS Purchase Forum
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-13-2013, 09:30 PM   #1
extremez31

Drives: not an owner
About to pull the trigger, any insight?

Hey everyone,

Over the past 2 weeks, i have been reading pretty much all the content on this forum. So I know the yaris is a reliable car but i still have a few questions.

I've found a 2008 Yaris S with manual trans 57k miles for $9,500 out the door. Includes Tax, fees etc. It has the skirts, spoilers, fog lights, power windows, doors and keyless entry. One thing hat strikes me odd is in the center console there is a "illumination" button, when its on the foot well glows a slight blue.

The car has 2 small scratches and 3 small dings. typical damage for a used car. Carfax is clear of accidents.

It drives ok, squeaks here and there but nothing major. interior smells like it was smoked in and the drivers door has a rattle when slammed shut.

Dealer agreed to fix the rattle and provide me with a new cabin air filter.

Thats everything, any thoughts on the deal?
extremez31 is offline   Reply With Quote