Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Old 08-15-2014, 07:56 AM   #1
CB900F2

Drives: 08 Sedan
Rumble when applying brakes

Hey guys

I replaced my pads (oem) with a set of beck rotors last year and I have developed a bit of a rubble in the car when I apply the brakes, but it only happens between 60km to 50km hour when I am slowing the car down...

I don't feel any pulsing in the peddle, but the car will rubble a but only at that speed...

I don't think it's an issue with the rear drums as i had the issue before and after as i recently replaced my shoes and rear drums...

Thanks guys

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
CB900F2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 01:08 PM   #2
jack black

Drives: 2007 red Yaris HB AT
I had that in my RAV4 recently (although at much lower speeds) and it turned out pads were wearing unevenly and the slide pin showed some abnormal wear. I assumed from lack of lubrication. I lubed the pin with silicon grease and it helped so far. But I don't have much followup on this.
jack black is offline   Reply With Quote