Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Southwest
  The Tire Rack

Old 01-22-2010, 08:08 PM   #1
Prohibit
Verbieten Sie

Drives: 2007 Liftback
Send a message via AIM to Prohibit Send a message via MSN to Prohibit Send a message via Yahoo to Prohibit
In Addison For The Weekend

What's going on people? I'll be staying in Addison all weekend for training through my job. So if anybody wants to meet up or anything just give me a shout.

Staying at the Courtyard Marriott.

Text me at 4054109903.

Leaving Sunday.

Later!!

Hatchback Purist? Be sure to drop in and register. New forum with a great clean design and potential.
Prohibit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 11:49 PM   #2
ozmdd
Reluctantly Crouched...

Drives: 2008 Yaris HB M/T
You actually picked a great weekend. The Cars and Coffee Car show will be happening Saturday morning not-too-far from where you'll be. Amazing cars show up at this free event, including Lambo's, a Veyron, Ferraris, GTR's, old-school Shelby Cobra's, etc.

I'll be rolling the Yaris out there, and generally 2 or 3 more show up. Its early, 8, and most people leave by 10:30-11.

PM if you want more info.
ozmdd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 07:21 PM   #3
Prohibit
Verbieten Sie

Send a message via AIM to Prohibit Send a message via MSN to Prohibit Send a message via Yahoo to Prohibit
Dang. We have freezing rain, everything is white right now so i'm not sure if I will make it to dallas or not. Supposed to Snow tonight too. Hopefully everything clears up a little so I can go back to Addison this weekend. Appreciate the invite, will let you know how it goes. Unfortunately if I do go, I will have to be to my training by 8:45AM. So probably a no go on the car show, sounds sick though.

Hatchback Purist? Be sure to drop in and register. New forum with a great clean design and potential.
Old 01-28-2010, 09:27 PM   #4
ozmdd
Reluctantly Crouched...

Drives: 2008 Yaris HB M/T
Let us know if you come to town. The Car show got move to next week anyway. Cheers!
ozmdd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 02:54 PM   #5
Prohibit
Verbieten Sie

Yeah I didn't make it. The good news is it only costed me 20 there and 20 back so maybe when I get some stuff fixed me and my yaris crew (haha) can run down there.