Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack

Old 07-14-2010, 03:03 PM   #19
Vioz

Drives: 2008 Yaris Sedan
Send a message via AIM to Vioz
old pictures from last year damn its been that long already

Vioz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 03:14 AM   #20
brutal910

Drives: 2007 tyota yaris 2 door hatchb
track day

What's up krazygirl?, just got home from a ride to starbucks with my buddy here in houston texas. it looked like a bunch of poser's whacking their throttles trying to get attention.what a waist of time. any way ,do you use the same bike for street riding as you you do for track days .? is it prepped like drilled and wired and taped? we have a track in angleton about 20 miles from me. I would like to purchase an sv 650 suzuki to give it a shot. i would not like to lay down my mv.
brutal910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 03:21 AM   #21
brutal910

moto gp

hey casey, who do you root for in moto gp? I hope nickey hayden can get some wins with his new ducati,stoner is always stealin his thunder. but i always root for valentino rossi,!!
Old 07-15-2010, 04:24 AM   #22
KRAZGRL
Crazy Girl (Kasey)

Drives: 09 Yaris 3D; 05 R6; 00civic si
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutal910 View Post
What's up krazygirl?, just got home from a ride to starbucks with my buddy here in houston texas. it looked like a bunch of poser's whacking their throttles trying to get attention.what a waist of time. any way ,do you use the same bike for street riding as you you do for track days .? is it prepped like drilled and wired and taped? we have a track in angleton about 20 miles from me. I would like to purchase an sv 650 suzuki to give it a shot. i would not like to lay down my mv.
I do use the same bike for street & track. I have a set of track plastics, extra tires, and lots of tape (for headlights/wheel weights). I don't have it wired since I don't "race," I do track days to improve my skill. I laid down my bike around a right turn doing about 80 (lowsided) and let's just say the bike was not so pretty after that. It's taken a lot of work to get her back to looking the way I like.

Quote:
hey casey, who do you root for in moto gp? I hope nickey hayden can get some wins with his new ducati,stoner is always stealin his thunder. but i always root for valentino rossi,!!
MotoGP I tend to root for Hayden and Rossi (of course). I laugh whenever Nicky talks because he's such a wigger! lmao Have you ever seen his Alpinestars commercials? They're a riot. As far as World Superbike... Haga all the way.
KRAZGRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 04:45 AM   #23
ddongbap
Banned

Drives: yw calls me douche and racist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOUGEghost View Post
My car:

Those rims are REALLY really.. good looking. What are they?
ddongbap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 07:13 PM   #24
brutal910

world superbike

hi casey, how,s it goin today? yeah hayden is hilarious with his southern accent but he's cool. what ever happened to roger hayden? he got pretty screwed up after that last big crash he had. ithink he lost part of his finger. world superbike .I go for the bad guy Biaggi. I know he somewhat of sore loser but he used to be baddass when he raced motogp.plus i like his aprillia. alright ,talk to ya later. be safe
Old 07-15-2010, 07:42 PM   #25
KRAZGRL
Crazy Girl (Kasey)

Drives: 09 Yaris 3D; 05 R6; 00civic si
Quote:
hi casey, how,s it goin today? yeah hayden is hilarious with his southern accent but he's cool. what ever happened to roger hayden? he got pretty screwed up after that last big crash he had. ithink he lost part of his finger. world superbike .I go for the bad guy Biaggi. I know he somewhat of sore loser but he used to be baddass when he raced motogp.plus i like his aprillia. alright ,talk to ya later. be safe
I feel bad for taking over this thread....So I started another one.

http://yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?p=491492
KRAZGRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 10:29 PM   #26
TOUGEghost
Mr. Clean

Drives: 2009 Yaris S 3-Door
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddongbap View Post
Those rims are REALLY really.. good looking. What are they?
Thanks; they're O.Z. wheels.
TOUGEghost is offline   Reply With Quote