Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2008, 10:43 AM   #1
drbilal

Drives: BELTA SEDAN
UPDATE: My Belta, Kit, Grill, Lids and more!

Hey everyone

Id like to start by saying that whatever small "mods" ive done to my car are 100% thanks to the great info from memebers of this site, and its unfortunate that the forums were hacked but lets all work together to rebuild (and now hopefully ill be able to help some ppl out as well)

Ok, now on to the car. I am a proud owner of a 2006 Belta Sedan I imported the car directly from Japan to Pakistan, where I currently live and work as a Dentist (26 years old, not that anyone prob cares) There TONS of Vitz on the roads over here but very few Belta sedans, esp none with any sort of modification done to them. Here are some pics for now and I will update this thread with more as my work continues. Im sorry for the shit quality pics as I took them all with my iphone, the rest ill use my proper digi cam for.

Before kit:

AFTER KIT: (note: The kit isnt complete, as it was JUST painted and still has to be smoothed out and have compound put on, so these are rough)

Interior:

Specs: RPM Meter, Sony XAV-W1 in dash touch screen, Sony 1000w woofer, 2 amps, Boschman 1000 wat and generic 500 wat. 2X Boschman speakers in the front and 2X kenwood speakers in the back (500 wat) Changed the leds for the roof lights and the front lights above the rearview mirror to white. Reverse night vision cam installed. And this is interior/exterior, but ive also installed a Sparco exhaust and HGK spark plugs. Also, as you can see in the pics above, i have tints on the front windows and also on the rear large window, and HIDS in my foglights.

THINGS TO COME:

1) From Cali Yaris: Front grill, deep,with black mesh. (RS logo to be added)
2) Eyelids (also from cali)
3) Yes, i know i should drop it, its just that the roads around here blow so Im worrying about scrapage.
4) Sway bar
5) Air intake
6) clean up the terrible looking setup in my trunk (sub and amps)

I should God willing have the grill and eyelids in the next 2-3 days and will post more pics up once I get those installed. Hope you guys like it, ive been working hard! Its extremely hard to get Yaris/Belta stuff here in Pakistan so ive had to make do with what I could create myself or order from abroad.

Oh, and a side note on the body kit. As you can see, I didnt change the entire bumpers, but had the extenders or however u call them installed. Front, back and side skirts. I had this custom made from a shop down here, by drawing out the design I wanted and letting them go to work.

If ive named something wrong or made any mistakes please forgive me, im new at all this!

Cheers

Doc

Last edited by drbilal; 10-29-2008 at 02:41 PM.
drbilal is offline   Reply With Quote