Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing, Exterior Repairs
  The Tire Rack

Old 01-23-2010, 05:48 PM   #1
jasonroxbury

Drives: 2010 Yaris 5 door Black
Toughguard paint protectant

it actully called
"Paint protectant" i couldnt figure out how to edit the subject

I usually dont do any polishing or waxing on any of my automobiles. I work for a chemical compounding company, and we do some packaging for a company that makes one so i decided to try it out . The company is called Toughguard and is usually a dealer addon they try to get you to buy when you purchase a new lexus or high end car. This had me skeptical from the start. I used this product for the first time two years ago on my Chevy Aveo (dont laugh) and i was impressed. i was amazed how often people asked me how i got my car so shinny. Im in oregon so it rains a ton, and this stuff makes your car stay clean longer. Any way... i applied some to my Yaris today and snapped some pictures. It looks shinny today, but as it cures over the next 3 days it gets even shinier (is that a word)??
[IMG][/IMG]

The companys webpage is http://www.toughguard.com/ ill try to remember to post more pics in a few days so you can see the final results
jasonroxbury is offline   Reply With Quote