Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 10-10-2016, 11:29 PM   #1
SirDigby

Drives: 2007 yaris 3 door
Do you LOVE you car???

I just learned this:
State Farm Insurance is the ONLY insurance company that will perform repairs with ONLY OEM parts. They will not use aftermarket or used parts unless OEM is absolutely not available. Why don't they put that fact in any of their commercials???

I will be switching my insurance company post haste....
SirDigby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 12:42 AM   #2
tarkus

Drives: 2006 Yaris RS 3-Door
When I used to be with State Farm, they kept jacking up the premium every few months. Then I found out they had been in some huge financial problems. I also hear through the grapevine that their service has deteriorated. Pretty glad not to be with State Farm any more.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
tarkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 08:25 AM   #3
dogsridewith

Drives: 2007 2-door hatchback
State Farm Automobile Insurance

State Farm pays Toyota Parts prices to fix cars State Farm policy holders ran into?
dogsridewith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 11:50 AM   #4
ern-diz

Drives: 2007 Liftback
My better half has been with State Farm since before we got together, which is at least 8 years now. They locked her in for a super low rate on a really good life insurance policy and give us great rates on our car policies. Haven't experienced the rates going up, in fact, they've gone down over the years. They've always provided great service and even suggested a low miles discount for me since I work from home. That saved us a few more dollars each month.

I didn't know about the OEM parts policy, but given my experience with them, it doesn't surprise me.
ern-diz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
body shop, crash, dammage, insurance