Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > California
  The Tire Rack

Old 04-20-2012, 04:17 PM   #1
eii
Rides canyon walls

Drives: 1988 RX7 FC 10th AE
Crank Pulley, TRD Sedan Exhaust, and more for sale - SoCal Local Pickup!

Finally starting to part out some things from my yaris. I've been putting it off cause my paypal account was closed a while back for unknown reasons . So I'm gonna sell these things for cash $$$ locally and pickup only. I dont remember how many miles were on any of the parts, but they were in great working condition the last time they were on my car. I might have some other stuff I might add on here later, so just keep an eye out. These all came off my 2007 sedan by the way.

Im located in Long Beach near the town center off the Carson/Lincoln exit on the 605.

PM or TXT me anytime (and I really mean any time, i dont really care, its no bother to me at all) @ . Pickup can be scheduled at any time of day, 3am, 5pm, what ever time I dont care. I work, but you can stop by there for pickup as well. Just hit me up and we can work something out. Remember, cash only! :)

*SOLD!!* TRD Exhaust - Its a little dirty and has some scratches on the bottom/lip, but no major dings. Instant bolt on, just reuse your existing exhaust bolts, hangers, and gasket and you're good to go! $200

Actual video of exhaust on my car with no other engine/exhaust mods - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIG0OPV0Oog

*SOLD!!* Aluminum Race Pedals - Auto Transmission Only - $20

*SOLD!!* 1zz Throttle Body with 1nz Chip - Ok, this worked perfectly fine on my car. It high idles at 3k on cold starts only and would instantly rev down. This process usually took 1 minute to complete. Thats normal from what I was told from other 1zz TB users on the forum. I took the rivets out and screwed on my 1nz chip (never tried the 1zz chip on it), and it ran perfectly fine with no CEL, never had a problem. I no longer have the 1zz chip for it, but will include my 1nz chip instead as pictured below. Also when I was removing the TB from my car I accidently cracked the opening a bit, but it should work and can be repaired with some jb weld or something. I'll include a 3/8" brass hose barb so you can do the coolant bypass as well! $20

Pioneer 6.5" Speakers (TS-A1673R)

These are two different pairs of speakers.

No box, with wires, no covers (i think i have them somewhere..), no screws. This was installed on my RX7 for 1 day and has about 5 minutes of play time. I decided to remove them cause they are installed above my adjustable coilovers. DOES NOT COME WITH THE BRACKETS IN THE PICTURE $10

Comes in box with all original hardware and covers. Never installed. $15

*SOLD!!* Resonant Engineering 10" Subwoofer - It still works, however there was a little tapping noise, but I think that might have been something rattling in the back of my car. Either way, its cheap and it works $10

OEM Style Wing Spoiler | TRD Axle-Back Exhaust | Megan Lowering Springs (1.5 f/r) | Simota Carbon Charger Intake | Python 871XP Alarm System | Aluminum Sports Pedal | 17x7 +42mm Enkei J10 Black w/ Silver Lip | 205/40 Falken Ziex-912 | NST Lite Crank Pulley Red | 1ZZ-FE Throttle Body | AMK Racing Header

Last edited by eii; 08-12-2012 at 09:11 PM.
eii is offline   Reply With Quote