Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing, Exterior Repairs
  The Tire Rack

Old 03-27-2009, 03:49 PM   #1
Bob_VT

Drives: 08 Yaris LB
Finally a decent day

Finally a decent day for a car wash and the first coat of wax for the season... it is actually 50 degrees outside

Got a chance to examine the dings and chips and I must say I faired the winter pretty good.

Come to the DARKSIDE..... We have candy
Bob_VT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 04:27 PM   #2
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Drives: black sand lb
Yep, I'm itching to wax mine so bad. I've been able to get her washed a few times to get the salt off but se really needs a wax. A few more weeks and I think we will all be good to go.
KCALB SIRAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 11:42 PM   #3
Shroomster
'07 to '12:2 wipers to 1?

Drives: '12 5-door LE & '14 5-door LE
I'm a no go for detailing the exterior of my civic....god the wax I've built up over the past ohhhh 6 years (yes I know what you're thinking) is probably completely gone. I haven't given her a proper detail in about a year.

best I can do right now is vacuum the interior and try to salvage what is left of the peeling tint that the MF of an installer won't touch but only on Tuesdays for warranty work (I'm not off on Tuesdays)
I'm noticing a pattern......
Shroomster is offline   Reply With Quote