Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 07-06-2009, 11:06 PM   #1
Tamago
Start another Oil Thread!

Drives: ZZW30
Send a message via AIM to Tamago Send a message via Yahoo to Tamago
if anyone here needs a custom (or any other) driveshaft, now's your chance.

i just tendered my resignation with a 2 week notice at my current job. i spend most of my time at a lathe/welder/balancer for driveshafts during working hours. if any of you have custom projects that would need a drive shaft, PLEASE contact me ASAP as i'll beat www.driveshaftshop.com 's pricing (and keep in mind, DSS charges you ridiculous money and installs crappy universal joints that will grenade at the first sign of torque) and do my best to ship the same day you order (pending parts being in stock)

~joel
I hate people like you (xbgod) because your the reason I don't come to this board. You spout nonsense and lies and people who don't know any better hold you in high regards because they can't tell the wheat from the chaff.
you nailed it sir.
Tamago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 11:55 PM   #2
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom

Drives: lil red 5-door
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
You resigned or did they.... give you the shaft?

I'm sorry, could not resist

But seriously, this is a good offer, I hope some people take you up on it

Bye bye 1NZ...
eTiMaGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 11:59 PM   #3
Tamago
Start another Oil Thread!

Drives: ZZW30
Send a message via AIM to Tamago Send a message via Yahoo to Tamago
no, lol, i resigned. good pun though hahaaaaaaaaaaa i'm srsly here hoping to help out the average car builder before he makes a fatal (www.driveshaftshop.com) mistake
I hate people like you (xbgod) because your the reason I don't come to this board. You spout nonsense and lies and people who don't know any better hold you in high regards because they can't tell the wheat from the chaff.
you nailed it sir.
Tamago is offline   Reply With Quote