Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 07-09-2012, 11:46 AM   #1
erake

Drives: toyota vitz
Smile toyota vitz please help!

Hello guys..Good day to all...i need your help..i had my toyota vitz 2years ago..and its a surplus from Japan..just recently i have a problem with the under chassis areas..by the way the model is GHS SCP10 AHPDK B with engine 1SZ-FE997 ..1999.my question would not the Yaris parts fits with my vitz?..as the mechanic ask me to buy like 1.racker end,2.tie rod end,3.rack end pinion kits and lower ball joint ..i tried some motor factors in my place..and they dont have the parts for my vitz...i need your advise please....Many thanks..
erake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 02:01 AM   #2
davidags
vitz rs turbo

Drives: toyota vitz rs trd turbo
i think it would fit bec. the yaris is named vitz in japan. i also have a vitz and i use the yaris ,echo parts
davidags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 01:59 PM   #3
erake

Drives: toyota vitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidags View Post
i think it would fit bec. the yaris is named vitz in japan. i also have a vitz and i use the yaris ,echo parts
Many thanks kabayan davidags..i am from cag de oro..seems we dont have parts in toyota service centre here as the customer service team told me ..they need to order the parts in Japan specially the RACK END PINION KITS which i dont think is available..if you have more info..pls let me know..may thanks..mabuhay ka kabayan..
erake is offline   Reply With Quote