Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Forced Induction Forum
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-25-2019, 02:42 PM   #1
AzianCuz
conundrum562

Drives: Toyota Yaris 2007 Type S
Send a message via AIM to AzianCuz
Thumbs up Blitz Compressor Discontinued - Need Parts?

I just found out that Blitz is no longer making parts for the Blitz Compressors for our 1NZfe.

I had to get a new Tension Bracket but they no longer supported any parts. I had to get it made. Luckily my buddy owns a machine shop and he made me the part. The original is heavy and made out of steel.

The one that I had made was made out of Aircraft Aluminum material 7075 grade.

7075 is able to match most steel alloys in terms of strength. ... On the other hand, 7075 is one of the strongest aluminum alloys available. While 7075 is less workable than 6061, if your greatest consideration is strength, then 7075 is probably the better choice.

If anyone is in need of parts custom made, maybe he can help. I also got a bent bolt replaced into aircraft grade material.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Blitz Tension Bracket (Custom).jpg (317.1 KB, 123 views)
BLITZ S/C|MICRO-IMAGE CRANK PULLEY|NST ALT;WATER PUMP PULLEY|BLITZ SUS SHORT RAM;HEADERS;AXLE-BACK EXHAUST|2.25 PIPING|1ZZ INJECTORS|OPTIMA YELLOW-TOP|GTSPEC FRONT STRUT;MID LOWER CHASSIS;4 PNT FRNT LOWER BRACE|WHITELINE REAR SWAY;BUSHINGS|TANABE FRNT SWAY|TRD LOWERING SPRINGS/SHOCKS|R1 CONCEPT DRILLED & SLOTTED ROTORS|EBC GREEN PADS|THROTTLE SPACER|XTREME PERFORMANCE CHIP MOD
AzianCuz is offline   Reply With Quote