Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 12-24-2018, 05:35 PM   #1
junorico24

Drives: toyota yaris yrs
Unknown gems.

These are companies you have never heard of but will surprise you. Do you know any?

Ssangyong. The oldest Korean car company. They are sold here and the latest is a gem.

The SUV and Pick up line up is good quality than most high end in terms of interior space and finish.Comfort and very quite compared to established competitors.

It's a company looking to take on the big guns.Most buyers buyers that are sick and tired overpriced pick ups are interested.

Last edited by junorico24; 12-24-2018 at 06:06 PM.
junorico24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2018, 11:31 PM   #2
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom

Drives: lil red 5-door
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
OMFG a SSanyong that does not look like they taped together shredded design documents from other car companies? impressive!

Bye bye 1NZ...
eTiMaGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2018, 12:05 PM   #3
DarkShadowFox
Banned

Drives: 2015 Yaris LE 3door 1F7
DarkShadowFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2018, 08:19 AM   #4
Leegamer

Drives: No longer own a yaris :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by junorico24 View Post
These are companies you have never heard of but will surprise you. Do you know any?

Ssangyong. The oldest Korean car company. They are sold here and the latest is a gem.

The SUV and Pick up line up is good quality than most high end in terms of interior space and finish.Comfort and very quite compared to established competitors.

It's a company looking to take on the big guns.Most buyers buyers that are sick and tired overpriced pick ups are interested.

I like the look of it. I'd love to have a pickup, but they're so damn expensive now. 50k for a middle of the road American pickup is just insane to me.
Old 12-27-2018, 03:31 AM   #5
junorico24

Drives: toyota yaris yrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leegamer View Post
I like the look of it. I'd love to have a pickup, but they're so damn expensive now. 50k for a middle of the road American pickup is just insane to me.
Yeah, definitely. This one is like putting a cat among the pigeons among pick ups. Here's a review in Astraya and UK.The interior and space is great better than those mainstream.

Astrayan review.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpkWvGIhEWY

UK review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPHbK1mSiEQ&t=597s

I'd love a pick up as well. But i am torn to go EV a UTE or pick ups in your country.
junorico24 is offline   Reply With Quote