Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm)
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-25-2009, 10:50 PM   #1
click.mine
Steve88

Drives: Polar White 07 Sedan (S)
Unhappy Blown Fuse - Stereo !?!

Greetings Friends.
Well the anticipation is over. I popped my first fuse. Dunno how but for some reason there was some electricity left in my RCA cables coming from the stereo going to amp and .When I unplugged them (rca cables) from Amp in the trunk to tie them together, +/- touched, couple of sparks and next thing i know the stereo doesn't turn on. everything else seems to be find. weird i know.

I didn't get a chance to look into it since it turns dark down here in san diego around 7:00 in march. Anyway, I know there are 3 fuse boxes in the car. So what I would love to find out is which one of the 3 fuseboxes I need to look into to see if the Stereo's fuse is blown & not being greedy but just wondering does any1 know which 1 is the 1 for the stereo.

Thank you all.