Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

Old 03-16-2007, 04:16 PM   #73
MWill517

Drives: '07 Yaris Sedan Barcelona Red
The date is what caught my attention, I have found a few reviews as such from the past few years. A pattern it seems to me. (just my opinion)

(I retract these statements as ZPI has made good on this)
(not that my opinion matters on this subject)

Last edited by MWill517; 03-19-2007 at 08:51 AM.
MWill517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 04:43 PM   #74
OxyG3nE

Drives: Toyota Yaris 2007
Send a message via AIM to OxyG3nE Send a message via MSN to OxyG3nE
i dont know a company that can say they have a 100% happy customer. and its not because some people had problem that we will all have too ... im not trying to protect them but i own a company and i dont always have time to call back the customer the same day or answer the email right now....
OxyG3nE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 12:38 PM   #75
ZPIracing

Drives: Scions
Guys sorry for the lack of responses. This is the first I knew of this thread and we have been very short handed. Half our team is in Little Rock filming a new TV show on ESPN. This is no excuse just please be patient with us.

We get literally 300-500 emails a day we try to respond to all of them but being short handed and insanely busy we are struggling a bit.

The exhaust shipped here was one of the first if no the first. It is still a welded model not a pre bent one etc.. the hangers are 90 degreed to insure they don't slid out. We will mount this on a Yaris at the shop and make sure this issue is no more. The hardware issue was an oversight. We should have included a bolt kit.

I personally appreciate the patience and for people digging up old old issues are you serious? we had some issues in the past as has any company that has grown from tuner to national parts manufacturer. I can assure we did not build this company this big this fast by not taking care of our customers. Unfortunately, in the world of Internet forums most only emphasize on the negative and never the positive.

If you would like to do a write on the pulley give me a call and I can send it back with the axle back fixed. We can't typically give away parts for a manufacturing error, defects happen in every industry everyday. But you have been patient and tried to remain positive this shows character and I would be glad to show you the same respect by sending you a one.

Let me know if you guys have any other issues or concerns.

Thanks

-Kenny
ZPIracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 12:48 PM   #76
Chris07LB
Super Moderator

Drives: Yaris Liftback
Glad you got my heads up about the issues in this post...

Guys, take Kenny up on his offer to make it right! I suggest calling him to do a follow up, and NOT email as you see where it gets ya.

Kenny, Id be more then happy to do a write up how to on your pulley...... even though I never ordered an exhaust.
Chris07LB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 02:09 PM   #77
OxyG3nE

i talk to people that told me positive thing about ZPI thats why i wasnt worry.. and i will call wednesday to know if my exhaust is ship.. there is nothing better than the phone :p
Old 03-22-2007, 11:48 PM   #78
07typeS

Drives: 2007 White Toyota Yaris Type S
Send a message via AIM to 07typeS
bump.....whats going on with everyones shipment.....
TRD Springs w/ KYB Struts and Shocks, Custom CAI w/ K&N filter and pre filter wrap, Weapon R Header, Stock 15 inch alloys, Dezod Performance pads, Tanabe Front Strut Bar, 35% front door Tint and 20% Rear doors back Tint, De-Badged Ass, Custom painted flat black interior, Pioneer deh-p6700bt w/ IPOD hookup, Infinity components up front with custom mounted tweeter, Inifinity 6x9's out back, 1 12" kicker comp cvr........
07typeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 01:03 AM   #79
esquiva
Noypi ako!

Drives: 07 S Sedan 5-Speed M/T
hmmm...im curious to know what the exhaust sounded like

Nene jr.: tay, peram naman ng kotse o...
Boy Bastos: sige pero isang kondisyon. mag-ano muna tayo.
Nene jr.: tay meron ako ngayon e. blowjob na lang kita.
Boy bastos: o sige.
pagkatapos ng blowjob...
Nene jr.: tay, bat lasang tae yung etits nyo?
Boy bastos: ah ganon ba? hiniram kasi ng kuya
mo kanina yung kotse e!
esquiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 01:05 AM   #80
PetersRedYaris

Drives: 2005 Scion xB
Mine was shipped out today and according to Fedex should be here next Wednesday. I hope it fits this time... Oh yeah, and my free crank pully is coming along with it. I'm going to to a write-up on ZPI's lightened crank pully so watch for that if it interests you.
PetersRedYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 01:08 AM   #81
PetersRedYaris

Drives: 2005 Scion xB
Quote:
Originally Posted by esquiva View Post
hmmm...im curious to know what the exhaust sounded like
It sounds really good and has a nice LOW tone, but is kinda loud. Provided it fits correctly, if I decide it's to loud for me to keep I'll post it for sale in the classifieds.
PetersRedYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 01:38 PM   #82
esquiva
Noypi ako!

Drives: 07 S Sedan 5-Speed M/T
hmmm...would be nice if u upload a soundclip..

Nene jr.: tay, peram naman ng kotse o...
Boy Bastos: sige pero isang kondisyon. mag-ano muna tayo.
Nene jr.: tay meron ako ngayon e. blowjob na lang kita.
Boy bastos: o sige.
pagkatapos ng blowjob...
Nene jr.: tay, bat lasang tae yung etits nyo?
Boy bastos: ah ganon ba? hiniram kasi ng kuya
mo kanina yung kotse e!
esquiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 05:30 PM   #83
OxyG3nE

they ship it wednesday and i should get mine mars 27 ... what about you 07typeS
Old 03-25-2007, 12:51 PM   #84
07typeS

they havent sent me an email or let me know anything.....

I want a turbo kit but if this is how there customer service is going to be, I dont know if I can trust them with a few thousand dollars...
TRD Springs w/ KYB Struts and Shocks, Custom CAI w/ K&N filter and pre filter wrap, Weapon R Header, Stock 15 inch alloys, Dezod Performance pads, Tanabe Front Strut Bar, 35% front door Tint and 20% Rear doors back Tint, De-Badged Ass, Custom painted flat black interior, Pioneer deh-p6700bt w/ IPOD hookup, Infinity components up front with custom mounted tweeter, Inifinity 6x9's out back, 1 12" kicker comp cvr........
Old 03-25-2007, 04:04 PM   #85
OxyG3nE

you should wait for the turbo kit to see if the guy that own it for now dont blow his motor haha
Old 03-25-2007, 05:53 PM   #86
turboyaris

Drives: 2007 Yaris Sedan
Send a message via AIM to turboyaris
07types if you read their website they have been away for the taping of pipes for espn. They are all back in the shop as of now so you should receive word soon. I would try contacting them again because as I said they have been busy just call and ask on the updates of the kits. I know they had extra kits made so they should be selling them soon.
turboyaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 05:54 PM   #87
turboyaris

oh and i have nearly 5000 miles on the kit without a problem to speak for reliability and my gas mileage hasnt dropped and I don't see any signs of engine failure at all.
Old 03-25-2007, 06:26 PM   #88
Chris07LB
Super Moderator

Drives: Yaris Liftback
TURBO - where in Jersey are you from? Wondering if Ive ever seen you before on the road.
Chris07LB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 11:16 PM   #89
turboyaris

im from south jersey but i currently live in Philly its a black 4dr currently has stock wheels. with the exhaust of course
Old 03-25-2007, 11:56 PM   #90
07typeS

yea turbo I know they have been busy....my biggest beef has been the lack of communication....even an email to say that they are having fitment issues, taping a show, and what not and it will be 3 weeks before we get em shipped....

and im glad the kit is going good for you, I definately would like to be kept updated from you on how its going.....any problems (if any).....im most worried about the axles and transmission..........

But I definately think im heading in that direction....

and as far as contacting them, it really isnt too big of a deal, i mean its just a replacement exhaust not a part that i need to get the car running so its not too much of a big deal to hassle them(perks of a new car i guess lol not fixing parts but upgrading them)