Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > New YARIS Purchase Forum
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-09-2018, 04:04 AM   #1
cl4wsdp

Drives: 2007 Yaris HB
Joining the club

Hi all! First post. Today I picked up my new used ‘07 Yaris. Thankful to the previous owner who really looked after the car. Sadly, it was sold because he passed away last December. Lovely family who sold it to me.

My 86 was written-off through no fault of mine. I’d always fantasised about modifying a zippy car; hence, the decision to get the Yaris! Thought about getting the 2nd hand previous ‘dream’ car I had before the 86, the XR5T. More thought about the feeling of fast but-not-really-it’s-just-enough made me want to do the Yaris route. Enjoyed browsing through very cool looking Yaris’ with good sets of wheels and nice heights.

Looking to do moderate modifications and keep it neat. So far though, hard to find any Aussie sites that could sell parts (or I’m not looking well enough). Will have a good look around, but please feel free to lead me to any posts if you know any. Will look into Garage 88 if they can order some parts for me. Suspension, chassis, wheels/tyres, brakes, headers, looks then exhaust will be my order of operation. Many questions and will seek for answers here! Joining the club.
cl4wsdp is offline   Reply With Quote