Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > New YARIS Purchase Forum
  The Tire Rack

Old 07-04-2007, 10:11 AM   #1
enephsy
enephsy

Drives: 2007 Absltly Red Liftback,
Thumbs up daily driver!!

Just picked up an 07 red liftback last friday and already started on a modding spree...got some 17 wheels, kaminari lip kit , trd intake, greedy exhaust, foglights, rear spoilers and thats jus for starters. i hope this mod fever ends soon for what is supposed to be a money saving venture is now turning into a money spending spree...but u know what guys i think it's worth it and im really enjoying the car so far. U can really add so many personal touches to this neat little car. Anyway glad there is a community like this where i can at least learn a lot about this neat little project. I hope i can also contribute to this site. I will post pics when she's all done. BTW i was looking for headers and come accross a dc sport 4 into1 headers. Havent gotten a hold of the sales dept. but i will post more bout it when i do. If someone have this headers in their car please post more info bout it. thanks . happy 4th everyone.
enephsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 11:33 AM   #2
joey1320

Drives: Yaris LB
welcome to the site. glad you like your hatch, i got one and i'm still waiting for the buyers remorse to kick in.

post some pics as you along, seems like you have done a lot so far. are you gonna lower the car?
joey1320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 12:06 PM   #3
enephsy
enephsy

Drives: 2007 Absltly Red Liftback,
ohhh yes i failed to mention got the lowering springs also TRD. 1.2 drop max. also installed the throttle body bypass...i wonder if toyota has a sunroof available for other models that would install in the yaris? sure like to have one on it.
enephsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 12:11 PM   #4
joey1320

Drives: Yaris LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by enephsy View Post
ohhh yes i failed to mention got the lowering springs also TRD. 1.2 drop max. also installed the throttle body bypass...i wonder if toyota has a sunroof available for other models that would install in the yaris? sure like to have one on it.

nice drop. what exactly is tb bypass?
joey1320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 12:24 PM   #5
redyaris
Shiny Chromey Coolness

Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by enephsy View Post
Just picked up an 07 red liftback last friday and already started on a modding spree...got some 17 wheels, kaminari lip kit , trd intake, greedy exhaust, foglights, rear spoilers and thats jus for starters. i hope this mod fever ends soon for what is supposed to be a money saving venture is now turning into a money spending spree...but u know what guys i think it's worth it and im really enjoying the car so far. U can really add so many personal touches to this neat little car. Anyway glad there is a community like this where i can at least learn a lot about this neat little project. I hope i can also contribute to this site. I will post pics when she's all done. BTW i was looking for headers and come accross a dc sport 4 into1 headers. Havent gotten a hold of the sales dept. but i will post more bout it when i do. If someone have this headers in their car please post more info bout it. thanks . happy 4th everyone.
Welcome to Yarisworld. You have contracted moditis: a known disease here. There is no cure at present but our research team is looking into it. Purchasing a Honda Fit may be the only known antivenom.
Old 07-04-2007, 02:04 PM   #6
staticorex

Drives: Sc'd Yaris Sedan.
Ha ^. Welcome and that's a lot of mods all at once. I think you're just about to run out of new things to add. +1 for pics.
Old 07-04-2007, 10:52 PM   #7
keesue
Chillin' out by the Bay

Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by redyaris View Post
Purchasing a Honda Fit may be the only known antivenom.

Too funny...
keesue is offline   Reply With Quote