Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-17-2019, 01:48 PM   #1
cesturdy

Drives: 2007 toyota yaris sedan
diagrams and car parts/ oem or after market - best online sources?

As a result of a collision with another car, my 2007 yaris has a slight bend in the deflector panels and in the reinforced brackets. my neighbor brought this to my attention that these should be straight on and not the slightest bend. I was thinking about using a come-along but decided to return the come-along to the store, think it best to replace the parts rather than try to re-bend them back into shape.. had five estimates and not one said a thing about the frame. am planning on buying the needed car parts- reinforced brackets (extensions sometimes called 'crumple zones'), deflector panels, radiator absorber, bumper cover, and a few other items. The bumper rebar itself seems ok enough to keep. bought some torque wrenches. i also downloaded the official 2007 toyota yaris manual at https://cardiagn.com/2007-toyota-yar...r-manuals-pdf/. Now to order the parts and get busy. Is there a diagram somewhere of the torque to apply to each part? i know these are in the repair manual but wondering if they can be found together in one diagram. also there are so many places to order the parts, which place is the best online site to order parts? can i do after the market, or should i stick with oem?
cesturdy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aftermarket, auto parts, car parts, diagrams, oem