Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 06-29-2009, 05:05 PM   #1
ImportAlliance

Drives: 1998 Infiniti Q45
Prepaid Parking at ImportAlliance....Look inside

If you are interested in the prepaid parking for ImportAlliance 2009, then you will need to provide us with some information, which will allow us to provide you with a space.

The following is a set of rules that must be complied with in order to secure your space. They are a little much, and it makes our job even harder to offer prepaid parking this year but we want to do our best to accommodate groups that want to park together which is why we are doing this at all. So here goes.

1. You must be part of a group of at least 10 cars who wish to park together at the meet. You need to identify the group as something unique that you and we can keep track of.

2. Everyone who attends the event but is not driving a car into the meet will need to prepay whether they drive a car or not. This is to facilitate quick entrance into the meet. (This is for the gfs and bfs or whoever rides with someone who has prepaid.)

3. You must provide us with your name email address, year make and model and color of the car you are driving, your driver's license number or other identification number. Be specific as this is to protect you against someone from entering with your info. (This is for identification purposes only)

4 if you are a ride along you still need to provide email address and the driver's license number or other identification....again for identification purposes only.

4. Payments are on a person-by-person basis whether you drive in or ride along. We will only invoice 1 person at a time. you may pay for others but be specific in letting us know the identification of you are paying for. Again we will send individual invoices.

5. Pre-paid parking is non refundable. We are doing this as a courtesy to the attendees mentioned in number 1 and don't have the personnel resources to refund those individuals who decide not to attend after prepaying.

6. You will need to print the payment receipt that you receive after making payment and bring it with you along with your drivers license or other identification.

Once you've read the rules above, you can feel free to write me again with the information and we will invoice you through google checkout. I know these rules seem to be a little much considering but its the only way we can try to accommodate those groups who want to park together.
ImportAlliance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 08:39 PM   #2
bikegerm

Drives: 2007 Meteor LB
YARISWORLD / IA group name

So let's call our group "Yarisworld". Start registering individually with that group name. I'm sure we'll have more than 10 cars. Last time I looked we had around 20 cars in the "IA" thread. So... I've started it up and sent "ImportAlliance" a PM with my info. Let's get our spaces !!

Later...
bikegerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 09:21 AM   #3
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Drives: black sand lb
Awesome, I'll do it after my meetings today. =)
KCALB SIRAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 12:15 PM   #4
90tsi

Drives: 09 yaris
outstanding. so is the info just done thru a pm or is the a link I missed(on my fone may have just over looked it) someone plz let me know what's up with this I wanna get a spot.
90tsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 02:19 PM   #5
bikegerm

Drives: 2007 Meteor LB
I just pm'd him with the necessary info. I'm sure they'll start billing us through google when the begin to process the info.
bikegerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 04:27 PM   #6
ImportAlliance

Drives: 1998 Infiniti Q45
hey folks.

I've gotten two requests for invoices already. I'd like to simplify this a little and have any new requests email me the information in the rules to

importalliance@gmail.com

That'll let me invoice it without having to move a bunch of info. For those who have already provide the info don't worry I've got you covered. As soon as I receive the required 10 individual requests I'll invoice the entire group and keep adding to it as necessary.

Ive recieved info from the following individuals so far.

1. bikegerm
2. jumpmanyaris
3. Mike Nacarato
4. Tiffany Rigsby
5. Chino Charles
6. KCALB Siray
7. 90TSI

Last edited by ImportAlliance; 07-07-2009 at 11:02 AM.
ImportAlliance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 11:28 AM   #7
mikenacarato
SIPNDEW

Drives: 15 STI
Send a message via AIM to mikenacarato
email sent. :)
mikenacarato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 06:19 PM   #8
90tsi

email sent
Old 07-03-2009, 06:25 PM   #9
90tsi

i understand the group pay thing but someone is really gonna have to enlighten me on how exactly this is gonna work cuz i am completely clueless on this area. thanx
Old 07-03-2009, 07:07 PM   #10
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Drives: C300 / Del Sol
Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
Yeah sorry for my ignorance but I am lost as well
JumpmanYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 08:30 PM   #11
dvlnblkdrs
Shush!

Drives: 2007 toyota yaris
Send a message via AIM to dvlnblkdrs Send a message via Yahoo to dvlnblkdrs
is it ok if i dont know who im riding with yet? im flying in, so will just be riding in with someone to show support for my ywers..

dvlnblkdrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 09:28 PM   #12
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Drives: C300 / Del Sol
Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
YEAH HOW RUDE OF U!!!!!!
JumpmanYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 10:02 PM   #13
90tsi

im sure there will be a few extra seats to go around if someone needing a ride. i have a couple friends that will probaly be driving up as well with me to go to the show.
Old 07-03-2009, 11:04 PM   #14
dvlnblkdrs
Shush!

but my question was.... do i need to know who im going with in order to pre-pay

Old 07-05-2009, 03:33 PM   #15
90tsi

from what i can tell i dont think you do... But since your riding i would maybe just pay at the door. So prepay doesnt seem of that importance to you in your position. but thats just thinking about it. i could be completely wrong.
Old 07-05-2009, 07:41 PM   #16
dvlnblkdrs
Shush!

prolly right... my main concern is not getting lost at the airports... lol

Old 07-06-2009, 09:45 AM   #17
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Drives: black sand lb