Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > New YARIS Purchase Forum
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-21-2006, 09:47 AM   #1
Floyd
Floyd

Drives: own new 2007 Yaris
18" alloy wheel option?

I presently have a Prius and I plan to get a 2007 S sedan Yaris. I was checking the options in the brochure and noticed that you can order the 18" alloy rims and tires. I'm not sure this is a option from Toyota or one from a third party. I don't have the brochure with me as my daughter has taken it to school with her today. 1st question-How much extra is this option? 2nd- eventually, when these tires wear out, how expensive are the the 18" tires compared to the 15"? 3rd- Where can I view a photo of a Yaris S sedan with the 18" alloy rims and tires? I'm sure they will look good but by the time I get through adding all the extras that we want, I could buy another Prius or Corolla (just kidding). I also read somewhere that the Corolla actually gets better gas mileage (41mpg) than the Yaris (with auto tran. at 39mpg)? Thanks
Floyd is offline   Reply With Quote