Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 08-03-2011, 07:24 PM   #1
jpmck03

Drives: 2018 Volkswagen GTI
Humble Indie Bundle

I don't know if anyone on here has heard of this, but it's a great way to get some decent computer games on the cheap while donating some money to charity as well.

Basically, you can buy a set of games (they are on the 3rd bundle) for a "pay what you want" price, with all the money going to your choice of the developers or to two charities, Child's Play and the Electronic Frontier Foundation.

http://www.humblebundle.com/

From their site:
Quote:

Pay what you want for six awesome games.

The Humble Indie Bundle #3
Pay what you want. If you bought these five games separately, it would cost around $50, but we're letting you set the price!

All of the games work great on Mac, Windows, and Linux.

We don't use DRM. When you buy these games, they are yours. Feel free to play them without an internet connection, back them up, and install them on all of your Macs and PCs freely. There is no time-limit on your downloads.

You can support charity. Choose exactly how your purchase is divided: Between the developers, the Electronic Frontier Foundation, or the Child's Play Charity. Also, if you like this deal, a tip to the Humble Bundle itself would be much appreciated!

jpmck03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 12:11 AM   #2
jpmck03

Drives: 2018 Volkswagen GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by andytoyota View Post
hai, thanks for sharing
No problem. I think I did a bad job with the title on this thread though... two months old and it only garnered, what? 78 pageviews? Guess I should have titled it: "Hey You Guys, Cheap Video Games for Your PC!"

BTW, they have a new bundle available for the next couple of weeks!

jpmck03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 03:17 AM   #3
ilikerice

Drives: 2010 black yaris
VVVVVVVVV is addicting.