Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Tracking, Racing, Auto-X Forum
  The Tire Rack

Old 05-23-2007, 08:15 AM   #1
d2dailly
Roar?

Drives: 07 White LB Yaris
Send a message via AIM to d2dailly
Raceway Park

so this friday me and my two friends(96 accord and 92 civic) are going to raceway park(5 miles from our houses) and gonna run our cars down the 1/4. Can anyone give me any advice? never ran a car down the 1/4. PS i have a 5 speed LB
d2dailly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 11:46 AM   #2
KS SOLO

Drives: too many 2 list
It's all about the lights my friend, quick reaction times make winners and losers. Take out your spare tire and leave it at home and anything else you can to reduce weight, back seats, etc. Not sure what tires you have but inflate your rears to max +, try not to spin your fronts off the line, be smooth. Have fun
KS SOLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 11:58 AM   #3
Astroman
Modded Moderator

Drives: 07 Toyota Yaris, 71 Galaxie
I'll be taking my LB auto to Renegade Raceway on June 6th. It will be my first time too! I'm planning on ditching as much weight as possible (losing the rear seat, and if the front passenger seat isn't a major PITA, I'll take that out too.) I wish I had an additional spare, both of those pumped up real high would be super light and great on the rear. All the weight back there is dead weight anyway. Good luck and make sure to post your times! I will do the same. I'm hoping that with the stiffening of the chassis, the NST pulley and TRD exhaust that I'll do decent. Will be better than stock at least.
Astroman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 02:49 PM   #4
ROCKLAND TOYOTA
TRIM HUNTER

Drives: 2007 BLAZIN BLUE YARIS 3 DR
launch your car on the second yellow light......

TOYOTA PARTS AT A DISCOUNT........
ROCKLAND TOYOTA is offline   Reply With Quote