|01-09-2017, 08:21 PM||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2010
Dealer's list of recommended items
Wife was at the dealer for an Oil Change (on a Special of course) for her 2010 Yaris sedan bought in Dec 2010, so just over 6 years back and 48K miles
After the work was done, dealer gave me a list of recommended items:
(1) Battery Replace - Even in this cold spell, the car starts at first key crank and I've had no issues at all. So, why do I need to replace it now?
(2) Drive Belts - At 48K miles? But perhaps can look into this
(3) Clean and adjust brakes - Seriously!!
(4) PCV valve replace - Again, at 48K miles?
(5) A/T Drain and Fill -
(6) A/C Vent Service - What the heck is this?
(7) Clean Throttle Body - ??
Seems like a rip-off list. What'd you guys think?
Thanks for your assistance
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|CP Sent Items||2+2||Suggestions - Feedback - Questions||2||07-31-2009 04:06 PM|
|Photo-Scavenger Hunt - THE LIST||Black Yaris||Photo-Video-Media Gallery||22||03-04-2009 09:35 PM|
|Dealer(s) told me they needed to run my credit report even though I'm...||firebird1999us||New YARIS Purchase Forum||32||02-10-2009 11:08 PM|
|Official Richard Holdener *MID-RANGE* Intake Manifold List||WolfWings||Performance Modifications||59||11-14-2008 12:26 AM|
|Yarisworld Parts List - Work in progress||vodkalush||General Yaris / Vitz Discussion||5||02-13-2007 07:12 PM|