Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 02-02-2013, 02:32 AM   #1
bugg_master

Drives: yaris sedan type s
ATTN college students :)

First off sorry for the title guys...i didnt know what to put. alright so this is for college students or anyone who knows any college students. I bought a human anatomy text book but it came with a free student access code for a program used online called mastering anatomy and physiology by Pearson. So now i have an unused student access code and i'm looking to sell it. If anyone is interested or knows of anyone that is interested the price to purchase the keycode directly from the site is $66 but i'll sell it for $45 + shipping, i'll be checking yw regularly in case anyone is interested. Thanks people!
bugg_master is offline   Reply With Quote