Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2009, 07:07 PM   #1
jaimico

Drives: yaris advance
MY RIDE AND SOME MODīS

This is my 2008 ride from Panama, and I have done some minor modifications, that some are from YARISWORLD, but others you might like, the rims are 16x7, nothing fanzy, but I like the polish lip, and quite lite, running on Ventus 205/45/16, no rubbing probem since its not lower, and will keep it this way, roads in my country are not that nice.
P1310096.jpg
P1310098.jpg
P1310091_editado-3.jpg

For those that have a growing family like me and still want to keep the trunk space, my subwoofer box migthbe of your interest, these are two 8", 200 watts rms/800 peak on a seal box, and I have a small amp under the passanger seat, but at 70+70 rms for each one, makes the rear view mirror dance. It took me a while to select a speaker, since you can also use shallows, the only problem that must of them are 10" +, and need much power, but you can go with Pioneer, Sony, Clarion, just to mention some, I selected JBL for good sound, 0.3 cu. ft. seal enclousure, and a good price, and I also made the rods with stailess stell, and not to mention, that insted of loosing space I gain som extra with the hatch door for some extra cargo space.
P1310097 (2).jpg
P1310095 (2)_editado-1.jpg
P1310092 (2).jpg

My rear speakers are 6x9, 4 ways Pioneer, donīt let the small grill fool you, I made the other one to let some air from the trunk to pass to the cabin, works fine.

I install some seat covers that fit just like a glove for something that is generic, and I had my wife made the logo, familly initials, not the german logo
P1310111 (2).jpg

i just install the new leather costum fit boot, with my old aluminum knob, and it ended up looking better that I spected.
P1310117.jpg

I will show some more later, I hope you like this.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1310087_editado-1.jpg (270.4 KB, 365 views)
jaimico is offline   Reply With Quote