Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-09-2018, 07:54 PM   #1
BennyLava

Drives: 1987 Silverado
Yaris vs Corolla

The wife and I generally share the her Yaris sedan, but when she goes to work I'm driving the 87 Silverado. I love the truck and have been fixing it up for the last 10 years, but there is nothing like a newer vehicle for those modern comforts. Not to mention that the Yaris is a car, which is just a lot better than a truck for driving around when you don't need the utility of a truck for something.

If I want to go into the city, the truck ain't much fun. So I was considering getting a Yaris of my own. But then I had to consider a 4 door Corolla. The yaris is cool but I could learn to like the larger interior space of the Corolla. As well as the larger trunk space So these will be general questions. What is the turning radius of the corolla like vs the yaris? How about the fuel economy? Is there anything else I should consider when comparing them?

I'd be looking at 4 door, automatic corollas, probably 2013-2016 year models. What will I be missing out on, if I get the corolla instead of a Yaris?
BennyLava is offline   Reply With Quote