Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-17-2017, 01:41 PM   #11
ern-diz

Drives: 2007 Liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDigby View Post
autoanything=$128.33
that's a good price, but it's not $85
that must have just been for fronts...
Quote:
Originally Posted by scratchpaddy View Post
He did say "pair," so yes.

They do look really slick. I like to drive barefoot, so I need some carpet to dig my toes into when they're not busy. I just looked, and they have a carpet version, too! I've gladly paid over $100 for new mats on other cars. Good mats are worth the money, IMO.
Yes; I usually roll with the rear seats down as I don't have much rear passenger action, so the rear carpets look brand new and are hardly ever visible, so I opted for just the front two which is where all the heavy lifting happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goosecreekjoey View Post
Have weather tech and there good. Ask said they do look massive for the Yaris. They are 5 years old and have held up nicely. Noticed on the back of mat the material has started to feel sticky, kind of soft. You can push your finger nail into the material there made of only on back. Maybe it is to keep them from sliding around. Its there top of the line 3D TYPE. Yours are really nice in comparison.
I don't doubt the Weathertech's being of the highest quality; they're a great company. It does sound like they're soft on the back to prevent sliding. I agree that the 3D's are nicer in comparison from a less utility look and more casual look perspective.

On Wheelwell
ern-diz is offline   Reply With Quote