Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > New YARIS Purchase Forum
  The Tire Rack

Old 05-19-2018, 04:18 AM   #19
bradbowl
Hatchbacks for the win

Drives: Hatchbacks
I'm definitely not utilizing AAA many discounts, I mainly keep it for peace of mind due to my first car being an old Ford that broke down all the time. I got really good use out it of then. :/ After having that car, I really appreciated having a Toyota. Haha!

Off topic, I see your phone is a Moto X4. I've been using a Moto X (version 2) for about 3 years now and will need to update soon. How do you like it?
bradbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 06:55 PM   #20
JDJanitor

Drives: 2016 yaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradbowl View Post
I'm definitely not utilizing AAA many discounts, I mainly keep it for peace of mind due to my first car being an old Ford that broke down all the time. I got really good use out it of then. :/ After having that car, I really appreciated having a Toyota. Haha!

Off topic, I see your phone is a Moto X4. I've been using a Moto X (version 2) for about 3 years now and will need to update soon. How do you like it?
So far it's pretty good, I had the LG V10 before this. Battery life is much better in Moto, and the turbo charge is excellent.
I bought an unlocked one, at Best buy open box, I think I payed $265. Because my V10 one day just completely gave up on me.
X4 is pretty good, finger print scanner works great, makes calls, and Bluetooth works well. And seems to have better reception than the LG.
Overall, when I see people with $600 phones, I don't feel like mine is lacking in any way. Exept for the price.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
JDJanitor is offline   Reply With Quote