Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-10-2007, 08:06 PM   #1
HTM Yaris
resident senior

Drives: 07 Yaris
Shhhh * Top secret *

Sport Compact Car + Coryn (my Yaris) + The Dragon = You will read about it in a couple of months .

One of the Editors for SCC and Siphon will be flying to my house next Thursday(7-19) . I will give him the High Tach Motorsports/Yarisworld ride of his Muh Fuggin' life @ the Dragon . The editor will be driving my freshly built street legal race car . Cars in South Carolina are allowed to be catless if they are on the way to the track :) Also there are no smog checks or vehicle inspections . If it has headlights and turn signals , its legal . BTW , the race car is NOT a Yaris .

All for my fellow Yarisians ...................................
HTM Yaris is offline   Reply With Quote