Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm)
  The Tire Rack

Old 08-17-2010, 04:22 AM   #1
jingg
I've made a post!

Drives: toyota
Cool hello ...........

Hello !
I want to buy a new car video player gps for my car . I find one in this site http://www.cargpsvideo.com/toyota-ya...stem_p618.html . It is cheap and looks good , but I have never bought a product from this online store. Could you give me advice?
Or can you offer me other good sites ?.I really need your advice .
jingg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 08:40 AM   #2
sqcomp
Roadrunner Jr.

Drives: 2007 Yaris S
Send a message via AIM to sqcomp
Okay...look...

you're not going to be satisfied with something like that. I know you're looking for a bargain. Why not stay in country? I'm pulling my hair out trying to figure out why in the hell you're not looking around you. YOU'RE IN JAPAN! Do you realize that you're in a hotbed of car audio?

Where are you in Japan? I've a contact there that knows the Pioneer Carrozzeria rep pretty well...well enough to get the P-01 almost a year before the P99RS was released in the US. I'm absolutely sure he can hook you up with the right people there.
Old 08-23-2010, 12:11 AM   #3
wsladaritz
Y4R1Z

Drives: Yaris LB
yeah... what sqcomp said!
wsladaritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 02:30 AM   #4
fnkngrv
Mr. 155 and climbing

Drives: Seriously Modded 07 Sedan
Assuming the OP is not trolling (no offense, plenty of reason to think it possible) let's just take a look at the listing shall we?

TOYOTA Yaris Car GPS Navigation System

High Quality Car DVD Player GPS Navigation System High definition Digital LCD Screen,800*480 Resolutions Specail for Toyota Yaris with DVB-T IPOD TMPS

They have spelling errors galore. I understand this might be a possible translated page, but really, you would think that a sales page would be scrubbed so who knows if the product is even legit and stable. Not only that, but in the bullet points for the product is shows this entry which would make me wonder even further on if this is a reputable site and would have a tough time with parting with my money to them:

Specially Designed for PORSCHE Cayenne.
No gap with original dashboard after installation.

Just sayin...I would keep looking

Youtube Channel: Team Tiamat Racing

Class record holder in Land Speed @ 154.5mph for 1.5 mile and 145.5mph in the mile in the F (2.016 to 3.014 L), G (1.524 to 2.015 L), and H (1.016 to 1.523 L) classes.
fnkngrv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 10:40 PM   #5
wsladaritz
Y4R1Z

Drives: Yaris LB
lol, nice finds fnkngrv
wsladaritz is offline   Reply With Quote