Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-15-2008, 08:29 PM   #1
beacon

Drives: yaris
Unhappy dead mouse in my blower unit

a really bad smell and really bad noise told me that something was up in my vent system. Sure enough, there is a bloody mess in the blower unit. I was able to remove the glove box and filter cover in order to find this out, but don't know how to remove the blower unit. Many bolts and screws and wires and no instructions that I can find in the repair manual. Also, even if I am able to remove this, will I be able to clean out the unit? Can you wash out the blower unit?
Thanks....
beacon is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off