Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-06-2018, 06:21 AM   #1
NotSaintPatrick

Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris T Sport 3dr
Question Spoiler from AliExpress?

Hi!

I'm sort of new to this forum, and I just bought my first Yaris this very summer. It's a 2007 1.8 TS, and I'm absolutely loving it so far. As I have been snooping on your cars for the last weeks I've seen more and more people putting spoilers on their cars, where alot of them seem to come from Ebay. I asked my local Toyota dealer, and they said that the OEM rally spoiler is discontinued so I've been scouting the internet for the last few days.

To get to the point, I found this spoiler on AliExpress, and it looks like the one everyone else has got. But is it? I'm still sort of clueless when it comes to this, and I figured I'd ask if anyone can tell me if this will fit my car. And potentially how much work it is to mount.

Thanks in advance for answers

Also, I guess I better get to uploading some photos of the new baby here soon, haha

Here's the link: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/-/32...25bc3c00of69Tx
NotSaintPatrick is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aliexpress, custom, new owner, spoiler