Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Old 11-05-2013, 03:49 PM   #1
MaXx0909

Drives: Toyota Yaris 07 hatchback
Car vibrates when going fast ?

I have an 07 yaris hatchback, all stock and just recently the car started shaking when going on the highway faster than around 150 km/h. I've had new tires put on rims, and noticed the little weights weren't there in the front right side and rear left side, also i've put a new axle in the passenger side. Yes I do live in Canada which means winters are pretty bad and i'm still driving with summer tires on but they started doing that a while before. it does vibrate a little bit going the speed limit which is 110kmh but nothing to bother me. I just like to go home quick after work and cruise at around 150 km/h's and no i don't need people telling me that i shouldn't do it, i just need help :) thanks
MaXx0909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 03:55 PM   #2
marcus
toyota

Drives: 2007 Yaris RS Blazed
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaXx0909 View Post
I have an 07 yaris hatchback, all stock and just recently the car started shaking when going on the highway faster than around 150 km/h. I've had new tires put on rims, and noticed the little weights weren't there in the front right side and rear left side, also i've put a new axle in the passenger side. Yes I do live in Canada which means winters are pretty bad and i'm still driving with summer tires on but they started doing that a while before. it does vibrate a little bit going the speed limit which is 110kmh but nothing to bother me. I just like to go home quick after work and cruise at around 150 km/h's and no i don't need people telling me that i shouldn't do it, i just need help :) thanks
get the tires rebalance you mostlikely lost a weight...

"Horsepower is how fast you hit the object. Torque is how far you move that object.."
marcus is offline   Reply With Quote