Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Old 08-10-2010, 12:54 PM   #1
Telgat
I've made a post!

Drives: Toyota Yaris
Question Sideview Mirror Cover

Hi there,

Someone busted the cover off of my driver's sideview mirror the other night. Thankfully the mirror itself is still intact.

Toyota will only sell me the [I]entire[I] mirror, which I don't need and all I have been able to find online seems to be chrome mirror covers applied with 3M tape, and the original mirror cover needs to be intact.

I'm at a loss... can someone please help!!

I have a 2008 meteorite yaris hatchback.
Telgat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 03:08 PM   #2
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom

Drives: lil red 5-door
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
you could get the mirror covers with LED turn signal repeaters, available on ebay or shop.microimageonline.com ;)

be aware though, because they are designed for RHD cars, they will not be a direct physical fit, for some reason the mounting tabs are different, but many people have successfully attached the, using silicone or other similar mounting options.

Bye bye 1NZ...
eTiMaGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:38 AM   #3
nookandcrannycar

Drives: 2('14+'07)MT 3d ,wHandCrWndws!
Location: S.MontgomeryCnty,TX(HoustonMSA) '07=BayouBlue=300,125miles=OrigOwnr '14=ClassicSilvr=29,059miles
I feel for you. My passenger side one was stolen in 2008 in the Florida neighborhood of the 9th Ward in New Orleans during the day....while I was volunteering for Habitat for Humanity!
nookandcrannycar is offline   Reply With Quote