Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Old 03-22-2020, 01:56 AM   #91
Kaotic Lazagna

Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE.

$18k with all mods minus LED bulbs. So that includes genuine Toyota clear side markers (will include VLEDs amber LEDs in it), 17x9 ET35 limited edition hyper silver WedsSport TC105n wheels with 245/40/17 Conti all season tires and metal center caps (also doubles as hub centric rings), black Perrin silicone intake tube and K&N drop in filter, CF front strut bar, Nameless (that's the brand name) 5" mufflers axleback, and OFTv1 (I'll still have to unmarry it so buyer can control it). Will include upgraded Osram HID bulbs in addition to the factory Osram HID bulbs. Has 70% 3M Crystalline tint on door windows, and 5% 3M ColorStable in the back three windows.

Or

$15k stock with Tein Flex Z coilovers, Whiteline rear LCA, genuine JDM TRD front lip and side skirts, genuine Toyota Nur Spec rear spat kit (also has middle "diffuser").

Or

$14k if I can find buyers for the lip kit (rear bumper would have to be swapped since the rear spats required drilling large holes into the bumper).

56,8xx miles. 2014 Monogram Edition in whiteout (satin pearl white). So SmartKey and PTS button. Leather steering wheel. Leather and Alcantara seats (fronts are heated). Frameless rear view mirror. Touchscreen navigation. Heated side mirrors. Spoiler. HID headlights with LED DRL (looks like the JDM ones). Automatic digital dual climate control. I'm the original owner, non-smoker, never tracked/raced or canyon carved.

Last edited by Kaotic Lazagna; 07-23-2020 at 09:10 PM.
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 09:10 PM   #92
Kaotic Lazagna

Finally got around to putting the RF sub that was in Dory into Snow White to replace the Bazooka tube.
Old 07-24-2020, 03:57 PM   #93
ern-diz

Drives: 2007 Liftback
Niiiiiiice

On Wheelwell
ern-diz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 04:54 PM   #94
06YarisRS

Drives: 06 2ZR Turbo Yaris RS
Very nice. Is that the 8, 10 or 12? I looked at those but couldn't give up the minimal trunk space. Went with an NVX 8" under seat powered unit. Works surprisingly well and is completely stealth.

2006 Yaris 5 Door RS 2ZR-FE (2011 Corolla 1.8L) Swapped, Automatic, T-28 Turbocharged (8 psi), HSD MonoPro Coilovers, DIY W/M Injection, custom 3" cold air intake, custom 2.5" exhaust, TRD rear sway bar, Penguin Garage 13mm spacers (rear), custom Civic front lip, full repaint, Android 6.0 7" touchscreen, Rockford Fosgate speakers, tweeters, NVX underseat subwoofer
https://www.instagram.com/2zr_turbo_yarisrs/
06YarisRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 03:31 AM   #95
Kaotic Lazagna

Quote:
Originally Posted by ern-diz View Post
Niiiiiiice
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06YarisRS View Post
Very nice. Is that the 8, 10 or 12? I looked at those but couldn't give up the minimal trunk space. Went with an NVX 8" under seat powered unit. Works surprisingly well and is completely stealth.

It's the 10" 300w RMS version. Just slapping it in, and with the bass setting on the OEM HU one notch below the lowest setting, it was triggering my dash cam's emergency event recording at volumes as low as 28 out of 50.

Got to work earlier, and dropped the gain setting from 1/4 to somewhere around 1/5. Didn't really look, just stuck my fingernail into the adjustment knob and lowered it. lol. Bass boost was at 0 dB, so couldn't lower than anymore. What ever the gain was lowered to allowed me to turn the bass back to the middle setting, and I don't think it's triggering the dash cam anymore. So now I can adjust for more bass or less

Super quick to remove, so for my weekly grocery runs, I can just disconnect two connectors, and remove it to get full trunk capacity
Old 08-04-2020, 01:04 AM   #96
pica1592

Drives: 2016 Toyota Yaris LE
I just finished catching up on this thread. Your car is absolutely impressive and clean. I could say that your effort paid off well. Your choice of wheels is the highlight for me. It is eye-catching and makes me want to have a similar one. It reminds me of the Fuel Wheels I got last October that I used with my winter tires.
pica1592 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 05:27 AM   #97
Kaotic Lazagna

Quote:
Originally Posted by pica1592 View Post
I just finished catching up on this thread. Your car is absolutely impressive and clean. I could say that your effort paid off well. Your choice of wheels is the highlight for me. It is eye-catching and makes me want to have a similar one. It reminds me of the Fuel Wheels I got last October that I used with my winter tires.
Thanks! I'm sure almost all of the pictures are invalid now since facebook cycles the links. So, if there's a post that no longer shows the picture, and you want to see what it was, just let me know.

Which Fuel wheels do the TC105n remind you of? I see all of the wheels in that link. haha.