Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Old 05-02-2012, 07:03 PM   #1
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
tow hook installed

I had the bumper off to repair my headlights and re-wire them, so while we were at it, I finally cut a hole for a proper tow hook. The black is vinyl trim around the hole, helped clean it up a little. Enjoy

Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
cali yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 08:08 PM   #2
thebarber
daily driver

Drives: the #wrecho
What kind of trim did you use?
Old 05-02-2012, 10:23 PM   #3
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

I made a rectangular sticker from black matte vinyl, applied it, then cut an "X" in the middle and wrapped it around to the back. You can't see the hole in the picture, too much white/black glare, sorry.
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
Old 01-17-2013, 05:49 PM   #4
fase4

Drives: Yaris TS 05
that looks fascinating!! I really like how it looks and good choice for the color and contrast ;) I'm curious about the brand of that tow hook. You selling them?
fase4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 06:30 PM   #5
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

That is the discontinued NST tow hook. We are designing our own at the moment to offer, and you can buy this functional one, designed for the Scion FR-S:

http://shop.microimageonline.com/Bea...6400TF-SFA.htm
Old 01-28-2013, 01:37 PM   #6
Golddeenoh
Takes corners too fast!

Drives: Absolute Red 2009 Yaris HB
RED?
mods:15''Drag DR21 w/Nitto NeoGen 205/50R15, Tanabe DF210 lowering springs 1.6/1.8, TRD Rear Sway Bar, Tanabe Front Sway Bar, Micro Image Short Throw Shift Kit (both in and under), 8.64lbs flywheel, F1 Stage 4 Clutch, AEM Cold Air Intake (Red), Megan Racing Header, DC Sports Axle Back Exhaust, Micro Image Crank Pulley, NST lite Alternator Pulley, ARP Manifold Stud Kit,Tanabe Front Strut Tower Brace, ScanGuage II, Micro Image Silicone Radiator Hose Kit (Red), NRG Carbon Fiber Shift Knob (round), 2009-2011 Toyota Yaris Liftback Foglight kit, NRG Grounding Kit (Red), Hella Horns(Red),CF Hood
Golddeenoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 02:01 PM   #7
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

Yes!