Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 10-27-2009, 10:17 AM   #1
TinyGiant
Tiny Giant Clothing

Drives: 2008 Blazing Blue Yaris 3D LB
So Stoked! (bass players will enjoy this)

i found a guy locally that has a david Eden vt300 head with the eden 4x10 cab and a washburn 5 string that is actually trading for my projector/screen

the head was originally 3200 bux and the cab 1500 and the bass 800

A guy at our church donated his eden head/2x10 to the church that i play at and its nothing short of amazing. This head is all tube and 300w!! Sadly i think i'm going to sell the setup to pay for some home renovations and such but i plan on keeping the bass.

So i will have a sick bass head/cab for sale soon :) but until it sells i'll be enjoying it :)

even unloading the setup cheap to the local music store should get me at least 2k should be enough funds to finsh the down stairs project and get a nice LCD for the wall :) and possilbly take a good chunk out of a credit card :)