Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Forced Induction Forum
  The Tire Rack

Old 02-16-2019, 09:04 PM   #1
leighaus

Drives: ncp13 echo/vitz 1nz-fe
Blitz supercharger ncp13 install issues.

Hey guys,

So over this weekend here in aus I have assembled my blitz charger kit, mounted it all, wired it into the ecu as in the blitz install manual checked over the wiring to ensure it's in good shape..
and so here I am, I have finished and doubled checked what seems to be a complete install by the book, but when I fire the car up it will only run for a few seconds and then Has what seems like a complete fuel cut and the car will shut down completely, hitting the throttle does nothing and cannot get the revs up, and will just repeatedly die each time I start it.

I was lead to believe it was an immobilizer issue as I had first been using the secondary key that came with the car and so I swapped out the keys and noticed the security light in the centre of the dash went out with this key, which was good as before it was either flashing or solid so I tried once more but it still only ran for 2 seconds and shut off again.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what may be causing this? I will attach some video footage today when I get a chance to show you all how it is on my end from the engine bay and inside the car.

But it has stumped me, we have checked fuel is making it up the line and that the Injectors are seated properly, checked spark which is good and had a look over our plugs again. Cannot really seem to work out what's stopping me here, no noticeable vacuum leaks that I can find although I will look into it more today to be sure but it just seems odd the car will not even stay running for any length of time. Only an initial fire up and then shut off.. driving me mental!
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
leighaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 09:48 PM   #2
06YarisRS

Drives: 06 2ZR Turbo Yaris RS
MAF sensor wiring/connection problem? I'm not very knowledgeable, but when I forgot to plug my MAF sensor back in after my engine swap, the engine seemed to start, then shut right off. Just a thought.

2006 Yaris 5 Door RS 2ZR-FE (2011 Corolla 1.8L) Swapped, Automatic, T-28 Turbocharged (8 psi), HSD MonoPro Coilovers, DIY W/M Injection, custom 3" cold air intake, custom 2.5" exhaust, TRD rear sway bar, Penguin Garage 13mm spacers (rear), custom Civic front lip, full repaint, Android 6.0 7" touchscreen, Rockford Fosgate speakers, tweeters, NVX underseat subwoofer
https://www.instagram.com/2zr_turbo_yarisrs/
06YarisRS is offline   Reply With Quote