Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2008, 04:51 PM   #1
MaxT

Drives: 2008 Yaris Hatchback
LED Taillights

I have a set of replica LED taillights. My passenger side had a water leak and the water discolored the reflector lens slightly. It still works great. It has the new connectors I bought at Radio Shack on them. All that needs to be done is splice the wires into your original wiring harness. I recommend soldering if you have that ability.

With the passenger side water leak and then the lens discoloring in the bottom, I replaced them with Toyota LED tails.

I put the replicas back into the boxes my originals came in and will sell them to whoever is willing to pay $25.00 for the shipping.

They are purchased as is. They worked fine when I removed them and only have a about a quarter size discolor in the bottom center of the passenger lens. The driver's side is perfect.

I would rather them go to someone who can use them than just sit in my garage.

I'm not sure why they leaked and they may leak once installed into your Yaris Hatchback, but they are available for a fraction of what I paid.

Just be aware that they are as is.

Before you ask, I do not have any pictures since I boxed them up as I changed them out.

Just let me know.
Max
Old 11-22-2008, 09:38 PM   #2
Wisher23

Drives: LB
Are these the jdm replicas? if so i'll take em off your hands. accept paypal?
Old 11-23-2008, 12:54 PM   #3
custom Lftback

Drives: 2008 Toyota Yaris Liftback
Send a message via Yahoo to custom Lftback
pictures?
Old 11-23-2008, 06:13 PM   #4
MaxT

Drives: 2008 Yaris Hatchback
These are the JDM replicas. I bought them from Garm at Micro Image so you can see what they look like by going to his website. I do accept PayPal. If interested, send me a PM and I'll send you my PayPal account.

Max
Closed Thread